Thursday's Randoms


This past weekend, I could really feel the smiles several states away when I heard the news that two of my good friends got engaged!  It's left me grinning ear to ear :)  Via



Speaking of getting engaged...I love this photo.  And I'm definitely feeling it.  The love, that is.  Good ole Max Wanger.
Gus just wanted to let you know that yes, this is very true, and,  yes, he is indeed the brains behind this work of art.


Doesn't Gwyneth look gorgeous in this photo?  Her loose waves and giant smile really draw you in!  Via here found here


This dress is screaming my name.  I love the cut, the fit, the print, the simple colors.  It's such a fun dress to embrace my inner astrologist.  The price isn't half bad, either!

P.S., wouldn't any of these look great paired with this dress right now?


I love leaving you all with a sweet note most weeks, and this week is no exception.  Ali has so many amazing recipes on her blog, Gimme Some Oven.  These caramel apple cider cookies have me drooling.  I can't get rid of the desire to bite into that gooey caramel center!

Anything inspiring you today?  I hope the weather is nice wherever you are and that your day is happy!  We're here with my family now and I'm all smiles :)




18 comments:

colleen October 13, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

i love, love, love that cat print. and yes, g does look smashing in that picture.

Fash Boulevard October 13, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

yay. congrats to your friends. such happy news. this post is perfection. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new outfit post featuring my favorite Lauren Conrad skirt. Love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist.l

rooth October 13, 2011 at 8:57 AM  

Those cookies look so YUM!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma October 13, 2011 at 9:11 AM  

The cat print is awesome!! I am also drooling a little at the sight of those cookies!

Enter the iPhone Case Giveaway here!

Katie October 13, 2011 at 9:26 AM  

That cat print is awesome! My husband's family's cat is like that (and looks a bit like that). Where's it from?

The Franglaise October 13, 2011 at 10:04 AM  

Hello lady, it's been a while! Hope you are well and happy and still enjoying life in the country. You've got a great selection of photos here. I especially love Max Wagner and Gwyneth. Gorgeous!

Belle journee a toi xx

ps: I'm hosting a little giveaway this week. You should pop over and play! :)

Tang October 13, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

Ahh love that Max Wanger photo!

Huckleberry Creative October 13, 2011 at 11:39 AM  

I love that photo of Gweneth too; I have serious hair envy! And those caramel apple cider cookies sound incredible!

Happy Thursday!

A Crimson Kiss October 13, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

HORRAY for newly engaged friends, love and cookies with a gooey caramel center-really, what else could a girl want?

Amber October 13, 2011 at 2:44 PM  

that cat print is too cute. I am trying to convince my husband we need to to get a kitty. Fingers crossed he goes for it!

Michelle October 13, 2011 at 4:58 PM  

Congrats to your friends. I also love that dress.

Miss Amy October 13, 2011 at 5:24 PM  

I love the photo of Gwyneth. she is so gorgeous! The cat quote is hilarious and so true!

i'm leslie October 13, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

Ahhh, Max Wanger. I'm always trying to figure out how to hire him for my family photos. The ones he takes are my absolute favorite.

Love everything on this list!

Angela Alvarez October 13, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

so pretty!! :) love it!
have a great friday!!
xx
fashionbit

alli/hooray October 13, 2011 at 10:34 PM  

whoa, those cookies look really good. I cannot stop making/eating sweets lately.

ps. congrats to your friends (yay wedding planning!)

Mandy Crandell October 14, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

I'm loving all of these! Happy Friday!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

jaims November 3, 2011 at 1:08 AM  

turns out we love some of the same things (along with a few other people!). ha. anywho - thanks for the visual pretties! diggin it. *new follower*

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails