Weekend Recap


This print couldn't be more apt for me .  The weekend was a good one, but it was one of those where I really proved that I'm not perfect.  But don't worry, I'm still pretty awesome.  You like how vague I am?  Some highlights of the weekend include ::

  • A night out with friends
  • Scoring a sweet mattress at an even sweeter price (thank you, liquidation) for our guest bedroom 
  • Clean windows so we can stare at the snow this winter
  • Paranormal Activity 2 - we're going to see the 3rd one this Friday!
  • Homemade biscuits + veggie gravy
  • Painted kitchen! 
  • Catching up on Project Runway (I can't believe some of the things that have happened and I'm so excited for the finale next week)
  • Chillaxin'

I'm looking forward to the week ahead.  I have tons of apples to use for baking (yay!), Paranormal Activity 3 to see with a birthday girl and Chicago visitors next weekend!  What are you up to this weekend? And how were your weekends?

Be sure to check back in tomorrow for a very special post.  Here's a hint - look to the top of my sponsors :)

24 comments:

m_b October 24, 2011 at 7:29 AM  

what a fun weekend! :) what color did you paint the kitchen?

rooth October 24, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

Yum - what apple things are you planning on making?

Marian October 24, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

Wow, you had quite an accomplished weekend!

Tyler October 24, 2011 at 9:29 AM  

I'm intrigued by this veggie gravy. I made sausage gravy a few weeks ago for the first time. I would love to try it without meat (trying to consume less- considering not consuming it at all).

Melissa Blake October 24, 2011 at 10:16 AM  

Oooooh, homemade bisuits sounds delicious right now!

The Olive Tree Blog October 24, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

Love that print...the world would be so boring if we were all "perfect" :)

Leslie October 24, 2011 at 10:51 AM  

That's a busy weekend! You are awesome!

Unknown October 24, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

sounds like a fantastic & productive weekend!!! i am so intrigued by the veggie gravy...sounds deeelish! you might need to share that recipe ;) xoxoxo brynn

Huckleberry Creative October 24, 2011 at 1:06 PM  

This sounds like a great weekend! Biscuits and gravy sound delicious and hooray for scary Halloween movies!

April October 24, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

I saw Paranormal Activity 3 this weekend and oh man, you are in for some entertainment! Days later and I still don't like being in my apartment alone.

Amber October 24, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

another busy week. Glad you were able to fit in some chillaxin

A Crimson Kiss October 24, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

Sounds like quite a weekend, but I'm glad to hear that even if you proved you weren't perfect, you still know you're a badass.

Kari October 24, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

What a fantastic weekend! Who's your pick to win Project Runway?

Mal October 24, 2011 at 3:23 PM  

sounds like a wonderful weekend!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Stephanie October 24, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

Biscuits and gravy...yum!!! Can't wait to see what you cook up with the apples!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip October 24, 2011 at 5:58 PM  

Mmm biscuits and veggie gravy! Sounds like a pretty good weekend :) Here's to a great week ahead!

Marisa Seguin October 24, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

Sounds marvelous! My friends dragged me to see Paranormal Activity 3 on Saturday—scariest movie I have ever seen! (But I'm not one for scary movies). I thought it was by far the scariest one yet!

Anonymous,  October 24, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

Yay for fun weekends! Can't wait to see what you do with all your apples!
xx
z

Alexa October 24, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

Love all things apple...and I also LOVE that print! xo

Bad Joan October 25, 2011 at 12:43 AM  

Ha! Love that quote!


GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Carol {Everyday Delights} October 25, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

I heard that movie broke records! I'm a wimp when it comes to scary movies though!

Jess October 25, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

What a great quote. I love it!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. October 26, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

i LOVE that print!! :) and i love some good biscuits! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails