This print couldn't be more apt for me . The weekend was a good one, but it was one of those where I really proved that I'm not perfect. But don't worry, I'm still pretty awesome. You like how vague I am? Some highlights of the weekend include ::
- A night out with friends
- Scoring a sweet mattress at an even sweeter price (thank you, liquidation) for our guest bedroom
- Clean windows so we can stare at the snow this winter
- Paranormal Activity 2 - we're going to see the 3rd one this Friday!
- Homemade biscuits + veggie gravy
- Painted kitchen!
- Catching up on Project Runway (I can't believe some of the things that have happened and I'm so excited for the finale next week)
I'm looking forward to the week ahead. I have tons of apples to use for baking (yay!), Paranormal Activity 3 to see with a birthday girl and Chicago visitors next weekend! What are you up to this weekend? And how were your weekends?
Be sure to check back in tomorrow for a very special post. Here's a hint - look to the top of my sponsors :)