What a beautiful fall weekend. The weather was absolute perfection and my days were filled with wonderful fall things. Some highlights include ::
- Wrong turn turning out to be a beautiful tree-lined drive through a new-to-me part of town, windows down and music up. Love.
- Pizza + movie date. We ordered in and watched An American Werewolf in London.
- More beautiful fall weather enjoyment
- Fox Hollow Farms fall festival - the drive down Sleepy Hollow was totally worth it. What a gorgeous strip of land a few miles away.
- Pumpkin gelato. Much to our surprise, we were able to treat ourselves to a few scoops of the best use of pumpkin I have ever tasted. Here's how to make your own.
- Roadside pumpkins!
- We now have a cemetery in our front yard, full of spiderwebs and a skeleton poking through!
- Fish tacos for dinner followed by pecan waffles for brunch
- Patio beers
- Long walks
- Quiet Sunday nights at home :)
How were your weekends? Most excellent, I hope. This week is a short one for us because Wednesday afternoon we're hitting the road for a ridiculously long journey to see my family. I'm so excited to see them all, to enjoy Halloween a bit early and to see my favorite 9-year-old play some football.
Here's to a great week ahead!