- Haunted House - we stood in the chilly line, built up anticipation and entered the maze of horror. It was...funny, partly scary and some parts were impressive. Considering the cost, it should be longer than 5 minutes though.
- We finally painted our hallway/entryway! It's cozy and I like it.
- We finally hung a few things on the wall! And finally cleared things off the dining room table. Finally. Geeze.
- Family dinner - we fixed a feast for everyone and ate ourselves into oblivion. I made the rustic apple tart you see above (that's not my version though) and it was scrumdiddlyumptious.
- Bears victory!
- Cozy Sunday night watching a movie in front of a warm fire.
How were your weekends? Awesome as always? Here's to a great week ahead!
P.S. - have you heard of Joss & Main? I've been a member for awhile now and actually bought a chair from the website. It's pretty amazing! Click here to become a member!