Friday's Fancies + Have an Exciting Weekend!

Friday's Fancies


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

Happy Friday, lovelies!  What are your plans for the weekend?  I'm not sure entirely what's in store for us, but I do know that the weather is to be sunny and mild and that we have no projects we have to tackle.  Hopefully we'll have some fun, do some relaxing and just enjoy ourselves.  

I went rogue for this week's Friday's Fancies and created an outfit that I'd love to be able to wear out and about, day or night.  However, the rests of the Friday's Fancies posse has created looks from Lilly Pulitzer's Jungle Glam Resort collection.  I couldn't bring myself to look at it all, as it feels like a giant tease for a vacation in the tropics.  Instead, I chose to create something based off the current weather so that I could be excited for the chilly temps.  I love the LP resort look, don't get me wrong!  Be sure to head over to {long distance loving} to check it all out and to enter her amazing Lilly Pulitzer big giveaway!

Whatever you get up to this weekend, enjoy yourselves!  Have a great one, my friends!


27 comments:

Kyla,  November 4, 2011 at 11:33 AM  

Oh, I'm loving that coat! I'm not too sure what my weekend will hold either, but I'm looking forward to it after a long week!

Jenny N,  November 4, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

those earrings? yes please.

Emily | Recently,  November 4, 2011 at 11:40 AM  

Cute cute cute. I would love to wear this outfit this weekend. Very comfortable chic.

Stephanie,  November 4, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

I love the sweater! It looks so cozy!

Kate @ Daffodils,  November 4, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

I wish I could put your outfit on right now! Love it!

Tang,  November 4, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

Love that purse. I can usually find something I love though! It's gonna be sunny here this weekend too, so I'm gonna try and enjoy it! Have a great weekend! :)

Leslie,  November 4, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

The whole ensemble is so great! Those shoes are adorable, they really have caught my eye. :)

Anonymous,  November 4, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

Those earrings and tote get in my closet NOOOWW please! I'm with you, gotta stay in a fall kind of mind so i'm not to depressed about this cold weather lol
Have a great weekend girl!
xx
z

rooth,  November 4, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

Oh those earrings are quite lovely. Then again I love anything that sparkles

Erin,  November 4, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

Whoa mama, those earrings are so pretty!

A Crimson Kiss,  November 4, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

I love this look-those earrings are just amazing! And I couldn't agree more about Lilly-it's such a tease to see palm trees as it gets colder!

Amanda,  November 4, 2011 at 2:47 PM  

LOVE the jacket! Wish it was cold enough here to really bundle up like that... soon enough!

- Pretty Little Things

Nikki,  November 4, 2011 at 3:22 PM  

Those earrings are fantasic, no doubt about it!

colleen,  November 4, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

perfect outfit - particularly those earrings.

Candace Shiflet,  November 4, 2011 at 4:41 PM  

IN LOVE with the stripped tank. like love haha
Lovely Little Rants

Tyler,  November 4, 2011 at 6:33 PM  

I LOVE your outfit! I think we picked the same earrings too. Great minds. I think the dress I used was just a Lilly P dress and had nothing to do with resort. Glad I'm not the only one who couldn't wrap my head around resort! If only the weather were warmer... Have a great weekend!

Gaby [The Vault Files],  November 4, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

Cute outfit, love the flats and the tote!

little luxury list,  November 5, 2011 at 4:27 AM  

Those earrings from Alexis Bittar are calling my name! Thanks for stopping by - you have some great picks and pictures here! Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Eliza :: Case Study,  November 5, 2011 at 3:53 PM  

Killer earrings! xoxo, eliza http://asteroid-325.blogspot.com/

natasha {schue love},  November 5, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

Those flats are AMAZEBALLS! And I adore the Madewell tote! I was with you and didn't tempt myself with the Lily board...too much temptation since it just started snowing here!

Unknown,  November 6, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

those earrings are dreamy! and that bag! love it

x

http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan,  November 7, 2011 at 6:49 AM  

I adore the whole outfit. It's totally me and those shoes..wow..AMAZING! Happy Monday morning, sunshine.xo

Kristin H,  November 7, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

Loving the scarf sweater. Fabulous!

Lindsay [rookie's nest],  November 8, 2011 at 5:02 AM  

oh man I want that sweater! And those gold toed shoes...oh my!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails