Hello again! How are you? How were your weekends? Excellent, I hope! Our weekend was one of the best weekends and I'm feeling so very warm and fuzzy as a result. Some highlights include ::
- Chicago visitors!!! Some of our bestest friends came in for a weekend visit and it was glorious. The time flew by unfortunately (as it always does) but we made the most of it.
- Pizza + wine/beer + fire. Oh yes. So. Cozy.
- Morning coffee + chats. I can't get enough!
- Baby shower - only two more months to go until we meet the newest addition to our extended family.
- Champagne + euchre = perfection (except for losing to the boys)
- MY PARENTS!! They arrived safely and right in time for dinner!
- Tofurkey roast/pot roast dinner. It was so tasty and so awesome to have the dinner table completely full with so many of my all-time favorite people.
- Taboo night - Taboo is super fun with teams of 3, let me tell you. Us girls totally ruled that one.
- Apple pancake brunch - a great way to send off the friends.
- Bears victory!
- Delicious manicotti followed by some awesome r n' r. I love weekends.
It's good to be back, it's good to be with family and it's good to be excited about Thanksgiving! Here's to a wonderful week ahead!