Thursday's Randoms


Apple + Smoked Mozzarella Calzones? YES, PLEASE! These sound like the most delicious things ever. You probably don't even need desssert after snarfing down a meal like this.  That might be a lie though, you always need dessert.  Via here via Sprouted Kitchen


Today might be the perfect day to actually sit down and start learning how to embroider.  I have all the supplies but have not had the patience.  It's a cold, rainy day and I am not at work - so why not?  Via My Different Strokes


I love Pinterest for so many different reasons.  Seeing genius wrapping ideas such as this is just one of the many things that Pinterest does to spark my creativity.  Via here via Design Sponge


I am lusting over this dress hardcore, people.  With all its shine and beauty, what's not to love?  The color may not be that flattering on me, but that's ok. They have it in navy, too.  Oh Free People, I love you.


Can you imagine spotting a bearded fellow wearing this and not swooning?  That's just me?  Okay, whatevs.  But I would love to see my man walking around in this Mt. Rainier Design Inyo Jacket.  Too bad it'll never happen - the price tag is $685! And I thought North Face was pricey!


This is all my heart yearns to do - but alas, it is cold and rainy.  No autumn picnic in the works for me.  But perhaps this weekend I could make it happen.  I mean, afterall...a very sweet lady recently gifted me with a vintage picnic basket and a perfect plaid blanket.  It needs to happen!  Via

What's inspiring you today? And how have your weeks been?   I've got a free day today, so ready or not...here I come!

37 comments:

emma November 3, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

that top picture killed me. KILLED ME. I'm going to go have breakfast now.

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma November 3, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

Ahh those calzones DO look delicious! Yumm!

Caroline November 3, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

those calzones look to die for!! mmmm!

samantha ramage November 3, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

omg that calzone looks tooooooo good.

xo
sami

Kathleen November 3, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

my heat goes pitter patter for ALL these things!

Tyler November 3, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

I NEED that dress! It's amazing!

rooth November 3, 2011 at 12:11 PM  

Yarm - fall is all about eating bread. I love carbs in the winter time

Jessica November 3, 2011 at 12:15 PM  

I can barely appreciate the rest of the awesomeness in the post after seeing those calzones!

erica November 3, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

I love everything about this post and those calzones look to die for!! xo

A Crimson Kiss November 3, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

A vintage picnic basket and a plaid blanket?! I'm in LOVE! And that jacket would indeed look divine on a handsome bearded fellow!

Jaime @ laviejaime November 3, 2011 at 12:42 PM  

really cute wrapping idea! that calzone sounds gooooood.

Leslie November 3, 2011 at 12:47 PM  

I love those calzones and that dress!

m_b November 3, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

ooh lucky you, a free day! um, smoked mozzarella and apple..CALZONES? i'm legit salivating!
marissa @ the boot

Courtney Erin November 3, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

That dress is amazing! Wow...yeah, I definitely think I need that.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

wishful nals November 3, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

GORGEOUS WRAPPING. seriously, new obsession. also, that calzone? sound amazing.

liza November 3, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

Ummm - YUM! Calzone scones!
And that dress (er... top on me) is lovely.

Gloria November 3, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

Love the sequin dress, but I don't think I'll be able to fit into it after I make those calzones!

henning love November 3, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

wow i love these randoms!! those calzones look amazing and i love the sparkle dress :-)

Kyla November 3, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

Oh my gosh, those calzones sound AMAZING! And you made me want to start embroidering again, I used to love doing that :)

Johanna November 3, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

I want to be a better gift wrapper so bad. I always plan to but then the day of I end up throwing everything in a bag with used tissue paper. I wish I was a better planner. That looks lovely!

whitney johnson November 3, 2011 at 5:30 PM  

that calzone looks/sounds REALLY really good. will definitely have to try it. thanks for sharing all these pretty things :)

Stephanie November 3, 2011 at 6:01 PM  

Those calzones sound ah-mazing! I bet they'd be really good with a smoked gouda too. Nom nom nom nom nom...

becca November 3, 2011 at 6:03 PM  

every one of these is the bomb. thank you for the pretty inspiration and links!

April November 3, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

I love it when you do these posts. We like the same things!!

Marie November 3, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

I want some of those calzones, please!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

colleen November 3, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

i love a good picnic. and you have a picnic basket to make it happen! so please. make it happen.

Michelle November 3, 2011 at 8:21 PM  

That jacket price made me laugh!

Gaby [The Vault Files] November 3, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

Oh those calzones!!!! I want to make them! And I absolutely love that dress, perfect for the holidays!

raneytown November 3, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

that sandwich looks delicious. and im hungry..

Unknown November 4, 2011 at 12:38 AM  

Those calzones look amazing!!! And that free people dress is quite lovely! So nice for you to have the day off...I hope you enjoyed! I am {semi} patiently awaiting the weekend :) xoxoxo brynn

classiq November 4, 2011 at 5:36 AM  

Wrapping gift ideas, love that. I always wrap the gifts myself and attach a hand written card too, a personalized gift is all the more appreciated. I'm craving that little feast in the last image. :) Have a beautiful weekend!
Ada

Anya Rudn November 4, 2011 at 8:44 AM  

Ahh love all this! I really want to try embroidery! And that's my favorite way to wrap every Christmas year.. cant wait!!

~Anya

Jenny N November 4, 2011 at 9:37 AM  

um, yeah the apple cheese things...want.

And I love a good sparkle. that dress is perf!

Lindsay [rookie's nest] November 4, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

Haha yummmm to the calzones, and I totally agree with a bearded hottie in that jacket! SWOON. Thanks for being excited about my surprise :) it was great!

Nikki November 4, 2011 at 3:23 PM  

I love sweet and savory, those sound delish! Now to just get through thet day with my chili..

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails