Sponsor Love :: Coni Lab

Introducing ::



I wanted to officially say WELCOME! to my newest sponsor - coniLab!  Coni's Etsy shop is filled with lovely screen-printed sentiments, sure to brighten up your day.


"After working with diverse designers for many years I started my own journey creating and printing my own designs. My chosen technic: completely handmade screen printing… the type of work that makes your hands hurt… and gives you a lot of joy after seeing the printed results!!

I love language and typography. I love old etchings, viynets and signs, simbols and icons! In my artwork you will find a little bit of all these things."

Please be sure to head over to her shop, browse around and order everything ;)  I find it hard to resist!  

Lovely readers, please take a moment to join me in welcoming Coni and coniLab to the Mo Pie family! We're so happy to have you!

Want to advertise or sponsor Mo Pie, Please?  
Email me for a very low rate (and not just for a month!) 
Meaganpie (at) gmail (dot) com.

15 comments:

Leslie November 14, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

Welcome to your new sponsor!

Marie November 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

Welcome to your newest sponsor!:D

These are nice designs, thanks for the link!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
Giveaway: Shabby Apple Da Vinci Dress

katie walker November 14, 2011 at 10:30 AM  

super cute! love the top left prints. going to check out the shop now :)

Jess November 14, 2011 at 11:33 AM  

Ohhh I love that first print! Heading to check out their Etsy shop! Happy Monday :)

Amber November 14, 2011 at 12:24 PM  

Welcome Coni! Heading over to check out her shop.

birdie to be November 14, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

These are so fun! I love typography too.

Miss Amy November 14, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

Ooooh Love the images!!! Hope your weekend of french toast and sports was wonderful! Sorry you don't feel well. Take it easy, or the sickness will definitely show it's ugly head!!!

Jaime @ laviejaime November 14, 2011 at 6:37 PM  

off to check out the site! i love the do what you love/love what you do duo.

rooth November 14, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

My dentist friend would love that toothbrush print!

Unknown November 14, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

Love the stuff...the 'we are a team' one is so cute :) xoxoxo brynn

Thelma Frayne November 21, 2011 at 2:54 AM  

Oh, I love the 'we are a team' one.

ERIN November 21, 2011 at 7:25 PM  

just what i need another etsy shop.... this on is so cute. i love the designs!! the tooth brush one is my FAV!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails