Friday's Fancies + Have an Awesome Weekend!

Friday's Fancies
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm so glad to be back to my usual blogging routine - especially Friday's Fancies! It's been so long!  This week's Friday's Fancies theme is "best foot forward" and because of that, I couldn't help but fall in love with these embellished Brian Atwood pumps.  Aren't they gorgeous? They're my favorite color (and color combo, honestly) and would look great with so many things.   And there's that scalloped clutch again - calling my name!

What plans do you have this weekend?  Tonight we're having some people (and dogs) over to love on Stevie.  We're trying to socialize her as much as we can from here on out, and Canuba and Dubie coming over is the best way to do so (because we get to reap all the benefits, too).  She has been doing so good for us - she's sleeping through the night now, although that does come with accidents.  We're hoping to get a baby gate/play pen area to keep her enclosed so her potty training works better when we're asleep (and you know, so she doesn't destroy anything...).  So our weekend is naturally going to be centered around her.  We're also finally celebrating Christmas with the Badger family and going out to eat with everyone.  Should be a good weekend - and if there are no trips to the ER this weekend, it will be about a million times better than last!  

Whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope you have an amazing few days!  Happy Friday!

23 comments:

Ashley @ The Sweet Life January 6, 2012 at 10:59 AM  

Those shoes are so pretty! Also, it's hard to find a good cut-out dress, but that black one is amazing!

P.s. I feel the same way--it's great to be getting back into the swing of blogging after the holidays!

April January 6, 2012 at 11:06 AM  

I used those shoes in a Friday's Fancies once. I love the details! And that dress is so pretty! I love the cutouts, but it's still classy! :)

Have fun with Stevie!

Megan January 6, 2012 at 11:21 AM  

I want to cry at the beauty of those shoes! They are gorgeous!!!

Kyla January 6, 2012 at 11:21 AM  

OK, those shoes are amazing! So colorful. Happy Friday! :)

siddathornton January 6, 2012 at 11:55 AM  

the scalloped clutch is calling my name too - screaming it, in fact. as are the brian atwoods. you have incredible taste.

Leslie January 6, 2012 at 12:08 PM  

Yay for the routing! I love those earrings. :)

Amber January 6, 2012 at 12:19 PM  

those pumps are pretty ridiculously awesome. Hope this weekend brings fewer potty accidents.

Allison January 6, 2012 at 12:25 PM  

I want everything! The nail polish woefully, and just because if the polka dot packaging! I'm such a sucker for that sort of thing.

classiq January 6, 2012 at 12:27 PM  

Those pumps are exquisite! Happy New Year, Meagan! :)
Ada

A Crimson Kiss January 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM  

Holy shoes, they're AMAZING! And it sounds like this weekend is going to be wonderful!

Alexa January 6, 2012 at 1:43 PM  

Love those shoes and the clutch! Ah yes potty training...good luck! You will survive! :)

colleen January 6, 2012 at 4:10 PM  

i was about to say - there's that clutch again! love all the jewelry in that outfit, too.

rooth January 6, 2012 at 4:43 PM  

Those earrings are darling. Have a fantastic weekend

Anonymous,  January 6, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

I think I just drooled over those shoes!AHHHH!
xx
Z

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling January 6, 2012 at 6:02 PM  

Love those shoes! And that ring is fantastic!

Lindsay [Elle Elizabeth] January 6, 2012 at 7:34 PM  

Those shoes are amazing!! My closet would be happy with them in it :)

Jess January 7, 2012 at 8:46 AM  

Oh my goodness! Those shoes! I have never seen anything quite more fabulous! Have a great weekend with the doggies!

The Olive Tree Blog January 7, 2012 at 12:48 PM  

love these finds :) love your new side bar!

Miss Amy January 8, 2012 at 1:36 PM  

All these colors are amazing! I love your choices. :)

Jaime @ laviejaime January 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM  

cute dress! love the cut outs. happy sunday :)

Call it Adventure January 9, 2012 at 5:24 PM  

Those shoes... do want. Adorable outfit. I like the the shoes really are the main attraction. And a cherry red nail can never fail! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails