Happy Monday, everyone. Here we are again. Monday. Goodie.
How were your weekends? Mine was delightful. It was very laid back and relaxed. Some highlights include ::
- Dinner at The Silver Dollar - I love going out to eat. I want to every Friday. Pretty much without fail. The husband does too, so we decided to try something newish that would be worth the drive (because everything "cool" is a drive now). The Silver Dollar was pretty tasty, I must say. There's something for everyone and the decor was so cheerful. Plus my whiskey cocktail totally hit the spot.
- As usual, we lit the fireplace as often as we could. We had family over on Thursday and lit the fire, we stayed in and snuggled on Friday and lit the fire and Saturday we had friends/family over and...you guessed it, lit the fire.
- Stocking up on wine at Trader Joes.
- KU victory - just barely, but it'll do.
- PUPPY LOVE! She pretty cuuuute
- The Logo Game - have you played it? It is awesome.
- Delicious homemade food including lasagna, quiche, lettuce wraps and twice-baked potatoes
- The newest addition to the Badger side of the family is here - on Friday afternoon, baby Ava was born! We haven't met her yet but we get to this week and I'm excited!
Hope you guys got up to some fun this weekend! Here's to a great week ahead!