Thursday's Randoms



These sprinkle spoons from my favorite baking blog - Sweetapolita, are filling me with happiness and giddiness reminiscent of my childhood days.  She seriously always has the coolest ideas, especially for her kids.  I just love how fun and exciting these look!


Tiffany pinned Ralph Lauren's pool today and it's got me yearning for a vacation right about now.  Last night I brought up the fact that I'm dying to go to Mexico sometime soon and this photo (even though it looks nothing like Mexico) just reinforces that desire.  I love how RL's pool looks just like a pond or part of a river.  Must be nice, right?


This guy was totally in my dream last night - talking to another animal that does not exist.  It was so strange - and I have no idea what he was saying to me but he talked to me alright.  It was an altogether strange dream that did not leave me feeling that good upon waking up, but a dream is a dream and nothing more.  Although they say..."To see a rabbit in your dream signifies luck, magical power, and success. You have a positive outlook on life....If the rabbit is hopping in your dream, then it indicates fertility. You will be surrounded by children."  Interesting, right?!




I'm loving the simplicity of these teardrop-shaped terrariums.  Etsy shop TallPoppyGardens has some great stuff you should check out!  




How incredible is this?  You can snatch one up today on Fab.com (if you need an invite, let me know!).  Even if it is originally for a Norwegian magazine article about a mass murderer...it's still a cool print.  


How are your week's going? Sorry I've been a little silent.  That changes today! 

What's been inspiring you this week?  

24 comments:

Megan @ Pink O'Clock January 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM  

those sprinkle spoons are so adorable. :)

Johanna January 26, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

Those spoons are awesome! Shoot...I could do that tonight!

Mandy Crandell January 26, 2012 at 12:03 PM  

I want some of those spoons!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Leslie January 26, 2012 at 12:11 PM  

I'd like to go make some sprinkle spoons and go buy some plants for my apt. right now! Seriously, those spoons would be so fun for really any type of party at any age. :) So crazy about your dream!

Alexa January 26, 2012 at 12:26 PM  

OH my goodness the sprinkle spoons are amazing!

A Crimson Kiss January 26, 2012 at 12:50 PM  

1. LOVE the sprinkle spoons; they're magical.

2. Fell asleep last night to dreams of a Mexican vacation. No lie.

3. ALSO had some seriously strange dreams. They're coming to me throughout the day, but I was really relieved this morning that I had hacked off all my hair...

Unknown January 26, 2012 at 12:52 PM  

i seen that rabbit before - saw a documentary on it

m_b January 26, 2012 at 12:53 PM  

omg sprinkle spoonsssss! we need that recipe asap. and the big bunny! i love it!

The Olive Tree Blog January 26, 2012 at 1:07 PM  

love the spoons and funny about the bunny :)

Quindome January 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM  

That pool is amazing! So amazing that even a non-swimmer like myself wanted to hop in!

katie January 26, 2012 at 3:42 PM  

you are kidding me with those spoons!
dying!
xo,
katie

Carol {Everyday Delights} January 26, 2012 at 4:21 PM  

Those spoons are great! They would be perfect with coffee

Stacey January 26, 2012 at 4:56 PM  

i want the spoons and i hope to see a rabbit in my dreams tonight:-).

Michelle January 26, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

I would hate to try and keep that rabbit in food.

the southern hostess January 26, 2012 at 5:57 PM  

So much cuteness! I too love the sprinkle spoons.

rooth January 26, 2012 at 5:58 PM  

Those big rabbits kind of freak me out! What if they start eating small children?

iheartkiwi January 26, 2012 at 7:08 PM  

LOVE those terrariums.

Clearly, I need more succulents in my life.

Kailey January 26, 2012 at 11:24 PM  

Eee I can't get over how good those spoons look! *__* Thank you so much for sharing, they will be going in my favorites!

Stephanie January 26, 2012 at 11:44 PM  

those sprinkle spoons just brightened my entire day.

Summer-Raye January 27, 2012 at 6:18 AM  

those choc spoons like yummmy

Katie January 27, 2012 at 8:45 AM  

Those sprinkle spoons look perfectly delicious.

rachel January 27, 2012 at 11:47 PM  

I think those terrariums just stole my heart... so pretty!

sadee January 28, 2012 at 3:07 AM  

Thoose spoons looks so beautiful lovely post
Love if you follow me back
♥ SadeeStyle ♥
www.sadeestyle.net

Karolina Pettersson January 28, 2012 at 5:18 AM  

Oh the spoons, the colors, the sprinkle! Made me happy. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails