Thursday's Randoms


How cute is this? I can't bear it.  It's too cute for words.  As is pretty much everything from this awesome Etsy shop, Red Red Completely Red.


Hello, yumminess!  Even though the mister and I are on a bit of a detox (yeah, how could we not be after Sunday's events?), I think this cocktail might be a nice treat once it's over.  I mean, could it be any more apt?  This honey badger don't care!  


I recently ordered myself a Christmas coat from Anthropologie.  It was on major sale but was also on backorder.  I have been waiting and waiting for it to ship but was saddened to receive an email saying the item was cancelled.  I guess it wasn't meant to be after all.  So I got to thinking about how I've been carrying the same purse around for well over a year and a half (who knew an Aldo bag would stay in perfect condition with every day wear for this long?).  While this scalloped clutch from Topshop isn't exactly ideal for every day use, it is pretty irresistible.  `


I could really use a little r n' r in this spot right now.  It looks so calming, relaxing and breezy.  Le sigh. Via 


We have decided to name her Stevie!  After both my stepdad and our friend Daniel suggested we name it Steve in two entirely separate emails, we figured why not go with Stevie?  I like the idea of a boys name used for a girl and it has a feminine ending, so why not?  Lil' Stevie Nicks, Lil' Stevie McQueen, etc.  She even slept through the night on her bed and only made a couple of accidents.  She is getting bigger already and smarter by the second!

17 comments:

Morlee January 5, 2012 at 11:34 AM  

Cutest puppy! & I love those glasses too! Lovely blog.

Alexa January 5, 2012 at 1:43 PM  

Cannot get enough of the pup...and I love the Honey Badger reference. Ha.

rooth January 5, 2012 at 2:43 PM  

Stevie is a perfect name for a perfect pooch!

Jess January 5, 2012 at 3:10 PM  

Oh. Em. Gee! Stevie is just them cutest! And I just can't bear to be apart from these cute finds!

A Crimson Kiss January 5, 2012 at 3:28 PM  

I'm in LOVE with all this gorgeous, great stuff, but not more than I adore Stevie!

PS-thank you for the sweet note. I'm so glad you like the new look!

Leslie January 5, 2012 at 3:43 PM  

Little Stevie is so cute! I think that she suits her name perfectly. I love that little cross-stitch that you found, and I could most certainly lay on a beach somewhere now!

The Olive Tree Blog January 5, 2012 at 4:34 PM  

awww love the name! I wish I was on that porch!

Michelle January 5, 2012 at 5:48 PM  

Love that porch AND the puppy!

colleen January 5, 2012 at 6:12 PM  

love her name! that cocktail looks delightful - and something named after the honey badger? sign me up.

Emily {Isnt That Charming} January 5, 2012 at 8:42 PM  

OhMyGosh -- that Bear print is too cute! Great find!
Oh - Fancy That.

April January 5, 2012 at 10:08 PM  

Again, your puppy is so adorable! I love that bear print, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to make that drink. I love when you do these!

Punctuation Mark January 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM  

the bears and the doggie are adorable!!!

Elle Sees January 6, 2012 at 10:08 AM  

i want that SWING, porch, and view.
and that puppy is adorable.

domestikate January 9, 2012 at 4:14 PM  

Love that clutch, it's gorgeous! As is Stevie - super cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails