Another weekend is behind us but oh what a good weekend it was. You may be wondering, who is this cute baby and why is she on your blog? Well, this cute baby is Ava, and I am her aunt Mo. Hooray! Some highlights of the weekend include ::
- Hang out sesh with Raegan - involving beers, good music and Yahtzee.
- Taking Stevie to the vet and to the trail - she got a clean bill of health (and it's pretty awesome to take a dog to the vet in comparison to a cat, you know?) and all the people who saw her out and about stopped to gush over her. She's pretty awesome.
- Family time - we all got together for some food and love and we all stared and held and fell in love with baby Ava.
- Takeout + TV - the mister and I know how to do it up right, or something like that...
- Bathroom project - FINALLY we got around to making this happen. I painted our master bathroom 'mystical sea' by Behr and we bought wainscot to hang next weekend. It's going to look b-e-a-utiful.
Between a puppy, some baby love and feeling accomplished with house projects, there was a lot to feel good about this weekend. Let's just hope this week is a reflection upon it! Here's to a good week ahead, my friends!