Friday's Fancies + Have a Lovely Weekend!

Tangerine Tango


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

This week's Friday's Fancies is all about...you guessed it...tangerine!  Obviously I wouldn't take all this tangerine goodness and put it into one outfit (wouldn't that be silly).  I thought I'd do FF a little differently this time and just share my dream tangerine essentials.  That Essie nail polish just so happens to be on my fingers right now, and it's every bit as awesome as it appears.  If I could slip my feet into those awesome Diane Von Furstenberg flats, I would be prancing around all day long with a smile on my face.  Pair that TopShop sweater with some skinny jeans and flats and you'd be set for the early stages of spring!  What do you think, are you a fan of Pantone's color of the year?  I sure am.

What are you up to this weekend? I'd love to hear!  Our weekend plans are minimal, which is much to my liking.  I'm feeling a bit adventurous and am trying to talk the mister into a day trip to spend outdoors - weather permitting, of course.  And that is only if today's threat of tornadoes doesn't live up to the hype.  Fingers crossed.  Oh, and, I know it's so cliche, but today's weather is making me incredibly homesick for Kansas.  

Whatever you get up to this first weekend of March, I hope you have a great weekend!

18 comments:

Alexa March 2, 2012 at 11:36 AM  

Low key weekend over here...and I'm definitely digging the tangerine!

Carol {Everyday Delights} March 2, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

Loving that color! Gets me excited for warmer weather!

Chrissy March 2, 2012 at 12:04 PM  

I have been loving tangerine lately, especially in combination with mint or teal. Great choices!
Our weekend will be similar! Love it! Have a wonderful time! xxx

Amber March 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM  

thats a pretty bold color but I like it. Not much is planned for this weekend as its supposed to rain so maybe movie watching and book reading :)

Megan @ Lovely Happenings March 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM  

Those DVF flats are amazing. Too bad they're about $200.

A Crimson Kiss March 2, 2012 at 12:38 PM  

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me–enjoy every moment, especially the ones outside!

Stephanie March 2, 2012 at 12:54 PM  

I don't know if I'm bold enough to rock tangerine lips but I can definitely do that nail polish! Love it!

Have a great weekend!! :)

rooth March 2, 2012 at 1:28 PM  

Cool - I'd love to see how the polish looks on your nails! I've got a tomato-y red on my toes right now and it may be too bold for spring

vintch March 2, 2012 at 1:41 PM  

ooh that sweater looks just lovely:) orange is such an unexpectedly fun and flattering color:) love this post!

this weekend, i shall be holed up in bed and on the couch, nursing a ridiculous cold. tis the life:) hope you have a beautiful one!

Michelle March 2, 2012 at 5:24 PM  

I totally need that scarf!

erica March 2, 2012 at 5:38 PM  

Loving this color! I am definitely ready for warm weather and wearing some seriously pretty tangerine. xo

Clare C. Whitaker March 3, 2012 at 11:54 AM  

ooo la la, loving your tangerine tango picks! I am obsessing over those pants and the flats...a little kick of zebra love! I hope you had a great week and have a good weekend.
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Test March 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM  

i love this color and that nail polish is fantastic!

Mae B March 4, 2012 at 1:02 AM  

OH my GOSH! those pants! and those zebra/orange flats! fantastic! have a fabulous weekend lady!
xx

Kyla March 4, 2012 at 3:08 PM  

This tangerine color is definitely growing on me more and more...I was never one for oranges, but I think I should ease myself into it with that gorgeous nail polish ;)

Secondhand Stella March 4, 2012 at 4:06 PM  

Gorgeous! Love that bag!

Check out my jewelry giveaway!

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2012/03/exciting-news-giveaway.html

colleen March 5, 2012 at 5:59 AM  

i've been looking for a crochet/lace sweater. with that lovely color the topshop one may fit the bill. hope the weather was ok for you guys this weekend, i know KY got a lot of tornados.

Johanna March 6, 2012 at 1:43 PM  

I love all the tangerine posts these days. It's such a happy color!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails