Weekend Recap




Hello, everyone! How were your weekends?  Mine was lovely.  Spring is springing here in Kentucky and it's beautiful.  Yesterday's weather did wonders for my soul.  Some highlights of the weekend include ::

  • Sol Aztecas - Holy yum, this place is good.  So was the company!  
  • KU losing was a major disappointment, but Louisville winning the Big East championship PLUS UK losing the SEC championship pretty much made up for it.  Now, let the Madness begin!
  • Flea Off Market - we briefly strolled through the flea market with Stevie in hand (which might have been a big mistake).  People loved on her a lot, which was totally cute, but man, she was annoying.  
  • We spent the remainder of the day going in and outside, sipping brews and watching basketball.  Also, we may or may not have fallen asleep on the couch before SNL started.  
  • Brunch, garden shopping and outdoor time - we planted a blackberry bush, bought starter seeds and wood to make a table (wood for the raised bed is next trip).  I'm so so so very excited for it all!
  • Porch time - the critters are coming out and chattering up a storm.  It's so calming to sit on the porch and enjoy it all.

I've totally got spring fever.  It's bad!  With temps in the 70s this week, it's hard to not believe that winter is behind us, spring is here and happiness will seep out of every ounce of my being.  Here's to a great week, everyone! xoxo.

5 comments:

colleen March 12, 2012 at 8:50 AM  

i'm a vandy fan, so yes, i second you on UK losing the SEC championship. we were so excited!!!!

Stephanie March 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM  

browsing the flea market with a cute pup sounds like a perfect spring day (even if she was annoying!) :)

Happy Monday!!

rooth March 12, 2012 at 11:04 AM  

I am ready for spring - it has been rainy here for an entire week already and I'm ready for it to be over!

Amber March 12, 2012 at 2:04 PM  

I've got the fever too! I cant wait to start gardening (and by gardening I mean watching while my husband gardens)

A Crimson Kiss March 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM  

Oh my goodness, it sounds like it's going to be just gorgeous this week–this will be the first of real spring for you guys in the new house, won't it?! HORRAY!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails