Hello, everyone! How were your weekends? Mine was lovely. Spring is springing here in Kentucky and it's beautiful. Yesterday's weather did wonders for my soul. Some highlights of the weekend include ::
- Sol Aztecas - Holy yum, this place is good. So was the company!
- KU losing was a major disappointment, but Louisville winning the Big East championship PLUS UK losing the SEC championship pretty much made up for it. Now, let the Madness begin!
- Flea Off Market - we briefly strolled through the flea market with Stevie in hand (which might have been a big mistake). People loved on her a lot, which was totally cute, but man, she was annoying.
- We spent the remainder of the day going in and outside, sipping brews and watching basketball. Also, we may or may not have fallen asleep on the couch before SNL started.
- Brunch, garden shopping and outdoor time - we planted a blackberry bush, bought starter seeds and wood to make a table (wood for the raised bed is next trip). I'm so so so very excited for it all!
- Porch time - the critters are coming out and chattering up a storm. It's so calming to sit on the porch and enjoy it all.
I've totally got spring fever. It's bad! With temps in the 70s this week, it's hard to not believe that winter is behind us, spring is here and happiness will seep out of every ounce of my being. Here's to a great week, everyone! xoxo.