Thursday Leaves Me Feeling Random


I imagine whoever's office this is, gets a lot done on any given day.  I'm getting inspired just looking at it.


We have 5 VERY special guests coming to stay with us this weekend.  3 of those 5 guests include my favorite children! I can't wait to have them here in our house.  I think we'll even be making delicious pancakes.  So exciting!


The mister and I have been talking all things gardening this past week.  Wouldn't it be cool to create a teepee out of bean stalks?  It's probably not going to turn out that way for us, but I like the option.





Dress

Even though this dress appears to be sold out, it doesn't mean I can't lust over it all the day long.  It's so pretty and perfect for life lately.  Speaking of life, lately...spring is in full effect around these parts.  My tulips have almost bloomed (hooray, successful planting! *pats self on back*), our magnolia tree has beautiful fuchsia blooms opening up, daffodils are everywhere on our road, a pear tree came to life overnight and since our windows are open, all we can hear are the birds chirping like crazy.  I love it.  


Speaking of spring, wouldn't this salad make for the perfect spring meal?  Not only is it healthy and satisfies a lot of food groups, it just looks so fresh and vibrant.  I think I need to eat it, ASAP!

What's inspiring you this week?  And how are your weeks going?  Today is shaping up to be a nice day.  I'm not at work, March Madness begins and I've got a golden opportunity to get the house ready for our visitors!  Happy Thursday, everyone!

12 comments:

Tiffany Kadani March 15, 2012 at 10:27 AM  

Such gorgeous photos! That salad looks amazing and I love the office!
My week is going awesome. Totally shaping up!

SARAH March 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM  

Sounds like it's going to be a good weekend! Where can I find the recipe for that lovely salad?

Alexa March 15, 2012 at 11:39 AM  

OMG. Wish that was MY office. So inspiring!

Gloria March 15, 2012 at 1:11 PM  

I looove strawberry salads when the weather turns warm :-) Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead!

Just White March 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM  

Oh how lucky! Children brighten this world!
Next week is just a simple one for me. We had guests last week.
have a lovely time, Eliana

A Crimson Kiss March 15, 2012 at 2:59 PM  

Spring sounds heavenly–it's definitely one of SF's few monsoon weeks, and I'm ready for just a few hours of sunshine! Salads like that definitely help though!

rooth March 15, 2012 at 5:33 PM  

Exposed brick in the office? Yes PLEASE

alli/hooray March 16, 2012 at 3:15 PM  

I am SO glad you shared this strawberry salad recipe! We regularly make spinach & strawberry salad, so this sounds like the perfect upgrade.

Victoria March 17, 2012 at 4:06 PM  

The pancakes are so sweet and I just had to pin that dress. What a perfect look for spring!

Erica March 19, 2012 at 4:13 PM  

Love that office! especially the long desk and clothes pin display!

xoxo

Johanna March 23, 2012 at 8:16 AM  

I yearn for an office like that. Just a really cool space to call my own with shelving! Oh my gosh!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails