Thursday's Randoms


Once again, my Madewell obsession is fueled stronger by the Keds for Madewell collection for spring.  I do declare that the middle pair really should be mine.


This is another one of those "I want to go to there" photos.  I really do.  Via

This straw bag from TopShop makes me long for a vacation so bad.  I can almost feel the sun against my skin and hear the sound of the waves crashing in.  Oh Mexico, some day I'll visit you.  Hopefully some day sooner than later.


This dining room is so so lovely.  I'm such a big fan of the combination of dark walls + wainscot.  I love that pendant light, too!  And the floors? Le sigh.  The owners of this house have got it going on.  Via


How eggsellent does this veggie and egg tower of power look?  I want to snarf it down right away!  Via My New Roots

How have your weeks been? What's inspiring you today?  Happy Thursday!

19 comments:

magpie March 1, 2012 at 10:22 AM  

Yumm, and yes - i want to eat that yummyness now. I like how she says ghee.

Jenny N March 1, 2012 at 10:23 AM  

oooh Keds...I remember having a white pair in 4th grade. And now they're back! I love the patterns. :)

Marissa March 1, 2012 at 10:57 AM  

Ooh - I didn't know about the Madewell/Keds collab. I love these!

Leslie March 1, 2012 at 11:00 AM  

Everything looks lovely! I so want to go on a vacay, and I think that eggplant looks delicious!

Stephanie March 1, 2012 at 11:15 AM  

Those polka dot keds would go so nicely with the bag! I want to go back to Mexico now!!

rooth March 1, 2012 at 12:46 PM  

I can't believe those Keds are real. I'm loving the throwback to the 80s

Amber March 1, 2012 at 2:20 PM  

Keds are the best. I used to get a new white pair every year before school started.

Stop by & enter my Vedette giveaway!

A Crimson Kiss March 1, 2012 at 2:24 PM  

Too funny–I was just eyeing the navy polka dot pair!

Jess March 1, 2012 at 3:49 PM  

I'm a Keds girl for life!!!!! I need me some polka dot ones!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip March 1, 2012 at 4:21 PM  

Dang you! Now I want all of these things too ;) Especially to visit that place with the waterfall :)

Ren- Lady Of The Arts March 1, 2012 at 5:42 PM  

Yes I do want to scarf those eggs down- and the keds are pretty cool!

Rachel March 1, 2012 at 7:23 PM  

I'm new to your blog and I love your style. Those keds make me ready for Spring!

Mandy Crandell March 1, 2012 at 7:29 PM  

The dining room has me daydreaming. Some days I want to tear out everything in this house and start fresh.

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

April March 1, 2012 at 8:23 PM  

I love those shoes. I just bought some neon orange Ked-like shoes from Target and I'm in love, but those are supremely cooler.

Bow and Arrow March 1, 2012 at 8:29 PM  

Love the Keds and the straw tote! I'm ready for Spring for sure!

Diana Mieczan March 2, 2012 at 4:51 AM  

Those polka dot shoes are so cute. I totally want a pair for spring. Have a wonderful day, sweetie.

Kyla March 2, 2012 at 7:22 AM  

Ok, those Keds are amazing! I think I will be needing a pair this spring...

Johanna March 2, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

You had me at the egg tower. I'd like to eat that while wearing your keds.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails