Friday's Fancies + Have a Terrific Weekend!



Happy Friday, everyone! I'm particularly pumped that the weekend is here, not for any reason in specific but just the fact that I am ready for it.  It's been a long week and my energy levels have depleted.  Nothing but a home cooked meal is on the agenda for tonight and tomorrow is likely to bring a basement project to life that will help us clear out some unnecessary furniture from the nursery.  Luckily for said project, all I have to do is help hold some boards together for nailing.  Hopefully.  Other than that, I plan to watch some college basketball, celebrate the first birthday of a special little lady and definitely, most definitely, do a lot of resting.

For this week's Friday's Fancies, I've put together a dreamy ensemble that I wish I could sport.  I can round up a similar version I suppose but it just won't be the same.  In due time, right?!  

What are you up to this weekend? Something wonderful, I hope!  Whatever it is you do, I hope you have a terrific time.  

8 comments:

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli January 18, 2013 at 10:58 AM  

Super chic weekend outfit! Love it!

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Shia
World According to Shia

Leslie January 18, 2013 at 3:20 PM  

Take good care of yourself and enjoy your weekend!

A Crimson Kiss January 18, 2013 at 5:32 PM  

I don't know that I've looked forward to a weekend so much in a long time–thank goodness it's finally here! Hope yours is wonderful!

Unknown January 19, 2013 at 2:37 PM  

This is a great weekend outfit! I love it :)
xoxo
Suzanne from writtenbysuzanne

Jess January 20, 2013 at 10:35 AM  

I'm really loving your comfortable style posts! Hope you have a nice weekend :)

k January 20, 2013 at 2:06 PM  

very cute, i'm not wearing a very far off version of this!

The Olive Tree Blog January 22, 2013 at 10:38 PM  

love the sweater. have fun with the nursery!

Oh, My Darling January 22, 2013 at 11:00 PM  

Oh man, that cardigan is perfection -- so cozy for these wintry weekends!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails