Thursday Loves


You know what's both incredibly exciting and incredibly terrifying about these earrings? You're probably thinking, what is terrifying about earrings?!  Well, they're part of the spring 2013 collection from Stella & Dot.  Not terrifying, you say?  Well, imagine if you were due to give birth in spring 2013! Kind of terrifying now, right?!  I can' believe I'm seeing those words pop up everywhere.  Spring 2013.  Ah!


And if only it was warm enough outside to slip these babies on my feet.  Because I need shoes that are easy to slip on my feet.  News flash.  It's hard to bend over with a basketball in your belly, folks.  I'm thinking I need to order these Madewell sandals as my summer staple.



Why is it that when you need something and you settle on that something being something from Target that you like you but you don't love, and it's not really the best option but you go for it because you need it, and then you end up finding the perfect solution too little too late? That's what happened here.  We needed a mat for our wet shoes, we bought a mat from Target that we're all like, "eh" about, and it only kind of stays in place, and now here it is, the mat I've been yearning for.  You like my run-on sentences?  Via


Mmm, perfect-looking breakfast sandwich....mmmm.  I'm hungry.  All the time.  And this looks divine. And yeah, it has bacon on it and yeah, I've been eating occasional meat since with child.  Sue me!  Via



With Valentine's Day approaching, wouldn't this ring dish be a lovely gift to receive? Or better yet, a perfect ring bearer "pillow" for a rustic wedding.  We used a piece of carved wood with our initials in it and the rings tied on with satin ribbon.  It was lovely.  And so is this.  Via

How are you, lovelies?  I hope your weeks are going well.  I"m so thrilled to have an easy day today...the early half of the week was rather rough!  Hang in there, everyone, tomorrow is Friday!

7 comments:

Leslie January 17, 2013 at 10:53 AM  

Love the earrings! It is crazy to think spring is going to be here in a few months, and you will have your new addition to your family.

Unknown January 17, 2013 at 11:10 AM  

love the mat - SO GET IT!!!!! -- and great little picks

PS – my friend is gonna be on Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo TONIGHT come check it out on the bog :o)

A Crimson Kiss January 17, 2013 at 12:07 PM  

Thank goodness it's Thursday–this week has kicked my butt!

Oh, My Darling January 17, 2013 at 9:41 PM  

Hot dang! Those earrings just speak to me!

Marlen January 18, 2013 at 6:46 AM  

mmm that sammie looks SO good. i wish i was ambitious enough to build sandwiches like that haha. and LOVE those sandals, they're so simple and pretty

rooth January 21, 2013 at 9:21 AM  

Oh man, that sandwich has me drooling away

The Olive Tree Blog January 22, 2013 at 10:39 PM  

haha the meat thing reminded me of friends :) hey, you can't help what baby wants...

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails