Thursday Loves



I thought I'd start today's post off with some serious cuteness.  These Teddy leggings from Mini Rodini are the cat's pajamas and any baby boy would look exceptionally adorable in them.



I just love this in its entirety.  I love Julia Child, I love to eat and I love the design.  Via



I can't get over how dreamy this porch is.  I bet it's nestled perfectly in the mountains somewhere and I bet this scene is straight out of fall when the rest of us are dreaming of crisp weather that calls for plaid blankets and fires.  Needless to say, I want to go to there.  Via


Lately, I've had a bit of an obsession with white, flowy blouses with lace or embroidered details.  And I saw this on Pinterest and really loved it, although I'm not fond of her pairing with army-print jeans.  It just seems so lovely and feminine in just the right ways.  Shirt via (now sold out), photo via


Considering it's the dead of winter and considering we have yet to figure out a good solution for our shoes in the entryway, I think this idea is brilliant.  We have an ugly tray for collecting wet boots, but this just takes it to a different level.  Not only does it look better but it functions better.  Genius!  Via

How are you all doing? Excited that Friday is tomorrow?!  Who am I kidding, of course you are!  I do hope your weeks have been going well.  Ours has been strange here in Louisville - 70 degrees one day, tornado warnings at 4 a.m. and it's freezing cold with snow on the ground today.  Trying my best to remain healthy and happy.  Happy Thursday, y'all!

8 comments:

Unknown January 31, 2013 at 10:37 AM  

i pinned that lacy shirt too - *love it* and those kids leggings are ADORABLE!

Unknown January 31, 2013 at 10:52 AM  

Lots of loveliness here! I also love to eat so am sitting here feeling kinda smug :)

Sophie January 31, 2013 at 11:21 AM  

those little leggings are just adorable beyond words! i love them! and that PORCH! i need it! x

A Crimson Kiss January 31, 2013 at 12:06 PM  

You always find the best things–that porch is going to be starring in my day dreams!

rooth January 31, 2013 at 7:59 PM  

I love that porch - I'm ready to roast marshmallows out there

Oh, My Darling January 31, 2013 at 8:29 PM  

In regard to the Julia Child quote - Amen!

alli/hooray January 31, 2013 at 8:58 PM  

Your weather sounds crazy - we've only had the freezing-cold-snow part here! Would love to be on that porch ;)

Gloria February 1, 2013 at 8:49 AM  

I agree with that Julia Child quote 1000%! Ha!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails