Thursday Loves



I'm really loving the looks of this industrial kitchen and think it would be quite fun to drink coffee and eat pastries, followed by some casual knitting at this lovely table.  Via



How rad is this elephant cupboard?!  I've never seen anything like it! I imagine such creativity is sparked through this guy.  Via


Nothing much to say about this one, just finding it beautiful today.  Subtitled, "safety not guaranteed."  Via


This girl really rocks this outfit, don't you think? I don't know if I could pull it off, but she seems to rather effortlessly.  Via


Last, I'll leave you with this lip-smacking image of french macarons.  I've craved these throughout my pregnancy but have not indulged.  I.  Need.  One.  Now.  Via

Hope you're having lovely weeks.  It's a rainy day here, likely the start of a week of rainy days.  I don't mind one bit (at least for now).  Happy Thursday, loves!

12 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime January 10, 2013 at 11:08 AM  

that cupboard is unreal! so cool

Unknown January 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM  

i posted the elephant today :o)

Leslie January 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM  

I hope you get a macaron soon!

A Crimson Kiss January 10, 2013 at 12:03 PM  

Such a gorgeous collection–enjoy the rainy day!

Kyla January 10, 2013 at 12:18 PM  

That kitchen is gorgeous! I've found myself being drawn towards the more industrial lately, and this is right up my alley.

Alexa January 10, 2013 at 3:26 PM  

Such gorgeous images. Hope you are feeling well!

iheartkiwi January 10, 2013 at 4:33 PM  

Oh my goodness, I love everything about that kitchen!

Oh, My Darling January 10, 2013 at 6:48 PM  

Her necklace leaves quite an awesome statement!

rooth January 11, 2013 at 10:17 AM  

Man I really like that kitchen and the SMEG fridge. I feel like when the time comes for me to actually build my own home, I'll be wrought with indecision because of all the beautiful pictures I've seen

Lady Grey January 11, 2013 at 10:17 AM  

That kitchen! Gorgeous!
Have a fabulous weekend : )

Gloria January 14, 2013 at 9:55 AM  

I need that elephant cupboard - so fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails