Friday's Fancies + Have a Warm Weekend!

BLACK + WHITE

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Happy Friday! Woo! What have you got planned for the glorious weekend ahead?  I'm pretty sure we have nothing solid planned for the weekend, which is most definitely fine by me.  Staying snuggled up and warm sounds like the perfect recipe for a perfect weekend.

This week's Friday's Fancies theme is...you guessed it...black + white.  I love this combo, as you might have been able to guess from this post.  If you look in my closet (and husband's, too) you would be able to find so much black + white stripes and pairings, it's not even funny.  I love how you can throw in a splash of any color for some fun and it just works so well.  And one of these days, I will own that Marc Jacobs handbag that I've been eyeing for like 7 years now.  Some day.

Whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope it's glorious.  Stay warm!

10 comments:

Jenny N January 25, 2013 at 10:38 AM  

Glad to see you back posting on the regular again :) Love the snood. I also just love saying snood. haha.

A Crimson Kiss January 25, 2013 at 12:33 PM  

And that pop of red? I love it! Have a warm, wonderful weekend!

Kyla January 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM  

This is so chic! I LOVE the pop of red in the shoes! And my weekend is pretty much the same as yours - stay warm!

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli January 25, 2013 at 5:41 PM  

Love the pop of red! I went red too! great minds think alike =)

Have a great weekend!
Shia
World According to Shia

k January 28, 2013 at 7:14 AM  

this is so my kind of outfit, i love it!

Oh, My Darling January 29, 2013 at 9:36 PM  

This is definitely my sort of weekend style, too!

Alexa January 30, 2013 at 2:49 PM  

Love those shoes and hope you are having a fantastic week! xo

Redheaded Daybook January 30, 2013 at 5:24 PM  

Omgosh! I def NEED that bag, those flats and that scarf!! How freaking cute!

Happy Wednesday!

Redheaded Daybook

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails