Thursday Loves


I think starting any blog post with a supremely handsome photo of Paul Rudd (my #1 celebrity crush, go KU!) and Adam Scott.  You're welcome :)  Via


Considering it's January and 22 degrees outside, I figured we could all use a little brightness in our lives.  Wouldn't this striped frock be a fantastic vacation dress?  Bonus, it's only $32! Via SheInside


I have to admit, I'm all about all things food these days.  This banana cream pie looks absolutely divine and I'm pretty sure I need to make it.  Yes, yes I do.  Via


How sweet is this photo? And that wallpaper? And that mushroom? Ah, my heart, it melts! Via


How gorgeous is this field?! Located in Ibaraki, Japan - someone should recreate this a little closer to home so I can go and most definitely get lost in its glory.  Via

11 comments:

magpie January 24, 2013 at 11:17 AM  

hubba hubba! those boys sure are handsome. cute wallpaper!!

Stephanie January 24, 2013 at 11:24 AM  

Holy freakin' yes to Paul Rudd. I knew I liked you for a reason. ;)

Also, I think I need that mushroom in my life...

Leslie January 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM  

The perfect pick me up! I love that dress and I think I need some of that pie.

A Crimson Kiss January 24, 2013 at 12:30 PM  

Banana cream pie, I didn't realize you were my weakness until just now.

Alexa January 24, 2013 at 5:48 PM  

That banana cream pie looks amazing! Yum yum!

Miss Amy January 25, 2013 at 6:10 AM  

Wow - gorgeous photos. That field is stunning! So bright and beautiful!

Gloria January 25, 2013 at 9:14 AM  

Paul Rudd is seriously adorable!

rooth January 25, 2013 at 1:58 PM  

You know, I don't even like bananas but that looks truly awesome

Johanna January 28, 2013 at 11:54 AM  

That pie needs to get in my belly! Amaze!

The Olive Tree Blog January 29, 2013 at 1:00 PM  

I am so glad you have moved on to food is good again :) I need that pie.!

the next stage is take a bite, then breath, take a bite, then get full. eat again an hour later and repeat the above process :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails