Buon Giorno!



Ciao, blog friends!  We arrived to the land of overpriced coffee with a vast array of food choices yesterday and are truly quite relieved.  Our cat really missed us and promptly let us know by snarfing down too much food and throwing it up (and then some).  Does anyone else's cat do that?!  Anyway, you may be wondering how our honeymoon of a lifetime was.  Well I'll tell you.  It was incredible.

Nearly every experience was pretty wonderful.  The  exception were a very bad dinner and not being able to find specific streets thus driving in circles many times but other than that it was wonderful.  A friend of ours we saw last night even said we looked tan.  That never happens.  Figures, I can tan in the Mediterranean sun and 'look tan' now that summer is over.  Bah!

We took hundreds upon hundreds of photos.  We saw 90% of the art there was to see.  We hiked the Cinque Terre.  We went to the Opera in Venice!!!  It made my heart swoon.  More details to come next week but I wanted to say Arrividerci for the weekend and readjust to my American life.  La Dolce Vita was wonderful while it lasted :)

Ciao!

P.S. I miss gelato and cappucino.  Very much so.

P.P.S. I really dig the retro camera app for my phone, obviously.

P.P.P.S. I can't believe it's all over and done with.

5 comments:

this free bird September 18, 2010 at 1:29 AM  

Welcome home!! I cannot wait to see your pictures and feel so much better knowing someone else's cat behaves like mine. It does this nonsense all.the.time. It's like it's seeing the last supper - and then barfs it all up. oy

xoxo,
Carrie

Anonymous,  September 19, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

welcome back!! i'm glad you enjoyed Italy. Sometimes I don't like it that much and I need someone else's eye to remind me how nice it is.

hip hip gin gin September 19, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

I'm sorry it is over, but we are all very excited to have you back! Can't wait to hear more and see more photos.

A Crimson Kiss September 20, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

So glad to hear you're back, and that it was a wonderful trip! Can't wait to read all about it (especially the opera)!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails