I fall for you every time, Autumn

 {image}

Autumn is officially here and I'm pretty happy about it.  I love summer, especially living somewhere cold.  But there's something I can't resist about fall.  I get so excited to wear warmer clothes.  I love gray/rainy days.  I don't even mind football, heck, sometimes I even like it (when the Bears do good).  But I love fall food and I looooooove Halloween.  So I'm pretty stoked that today is the first day of fall. 

I went for a jog this afternoon and couldn't help but notice how drastically the trees and the air has changed around my neighborhood.  There were leaves rustling and yellow trees in abundance.  The air has a slight chill to it even though it's feeling like an Indian Summer kind of day.  Aaaaah, I like it.

5 comments:

hip hip gin gin September 22, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

You and me both! I can finally, officially, geek out on fall decor, food, weather, clothes, what have you! I couldn't be more excited!

Cara Kuhl September 22, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

I'm with you! Seasons of change are my favorites. Summer is fantastic, but I love the changing energy of Fall and Spring ~

Anna Walker September 22, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

I love it too! :)
Amazing!
Autumn is pretty awesome with the chill in the air.

Michelle {lovely little things} September 22, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

I love when the scarves and cozy sweaters come out!

Cindy September 23, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

I am so jealous... it is 90 degrees here today.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails