Thank you!

 {image}

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to Caitlin, the designer behind the new blog banner and the writer/photographer/chef behind Roost: A Simple Life.  Since Mo Pie went and turned a year old on me, I decided that the basic blogger header was no longer satisfactory and that readers deserved a little eye candy each and every time they came to visit this little blog of ours. 

Caitlin has done some great work and I know she will continue to do so in the future.  In fact, I can't wait to see what kind of marvelous stuff she will create!  She was an absolute pleasure to work with and really impressed me with how fast she produced such great work.  So if you're in the market for a new blog banner or logo design, I highly recommend Lark Services!

3 comments:

Cara Kuhl September 29, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

Very very cute! I've been toying with the idea of a new blog banner as well ~ it's inspiring to see yours turn out so well :)

Tiffany from HOLIDAY October 4, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Oh yeah! Love the new banner & of course love her work (wink).

The Franglaise October 6, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Bonjour! It is my first visit on your blog and what struck me when I first landed here was the beautiful banner (made me feel bad about mine!). I'll have to check out Lark Services. A bientot! xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails