Well what do you know!

I went and missed Mo Pie, Please's first birthday! 


A year ago, give or take a few days, we decided it would be fun to start a blog about random stuff that we love and wanted to share with somebody.  It took awhile for us to get moving on it, to find an audience, etc.  But we did and I'm so happy and grateful!  I'll never forget when we received our first comment.  I felt like we were just blogging for each other and we only seemed to comment in email instead of actually on the blog (silly us).  But one night, Badger and I were watching Julie & Julia when my email alert went off.  Sure enough, as soon as we saw the scene where Julie gets her first blog comment, I did too!  It was probably a little more exciting to me because of that coincidence, but I enjoyed every last second of the feeling and that has not gone away ever since.  Thank you all so much for reading our blog and assuring us that people do like to read about things we love.  I'm so happy to have "met" so many of you bloggers and wonderful people.  You warm my heart each and every day and I've definitely learned so much from you all!

Here's to another wonderful year of Mo Pie, Please!

12 comments:

Anna Walker September 21, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Congrats on your (belated) blog birthday! :)

this free bird September 21, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

Happy Birthday!! It's great that you remembered because blogging is a huge commitment and deserves to be celebrated...with its very own CAKE!

Yippeee!!

xoxo,
Carrie

Kirby Margaret September 21, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Yippie!!!! Happy birthday blog!

xx
Kirby

Kirby Margaret September 21, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Yippie!!!! Happy birthday blog!

xx
Kirby

Carissa Thilgen September 21, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

yay! happy blog birthday!

and how funny that you got your first comment right at that moment. kind of serendipitous :)

ChinkyGirLMeL September 22, 2010 at 2:36 AM  

happy birthday to your blog! Yey! Cheers to many more years of blogging. I'm your newest follower and I am looking forward to reading your new posts. =)

Anonymous,  September 22, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

Happy birthday!! I think my blog is a year old too...I have to check the date...
Bobbi

A Crimson Kiss September 22, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

Horray! Happy blog birthday; it's a delight to see what you love!

hip hip gin gin September 22, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Yaaaaay!! Happy bog birthday! May the next year be even better than the first!!

stephiejane September 23, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

aw happy belated blog birthday! woo hoo!

MaybeThisDoor October 9, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

I remember getting my first non friend/relative comment. I was so excited. Congrats on your blog anniversary!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails