Lusting for...

{image}

{image}

 {image}

If I were given a thousand dollars to spend on clothes and shoes, I would definitely buy these items from Creatures of Comfort.  This new-to-me store is pretty awesome, but I hate when I fall in love with a boutique that I could never afford.  That dress and skirt scream fall to me and make me want to roll around in a pile of leaves and sip hot chocolate (with rum of course) after.  Those Rachel Comey clogs are every bit of perfection. I tried to find a pair of clogs or oxfords or something along these lines in Italy but nothing measured up to my supposedly high expectations.  But now that I'm back in the states and don't have the excuse of splurging on some Italian shoe or piece of clothing, I'm just back to lusting for and thought you should all be aware.

4 comments:

Tiffany Kadani September 23, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

I have never heard of them but I am definitely loving their style. Thanks for sharing this!

Emily September 23, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

Those prints are so fun! Perfect for fall!

A Crimson Kiss September 23, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Pretty lovely things to lust after!

Melanie's Randomness September 23, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Those clogs are adorable!!! =)

Hey lady I'm also running a giftcard giveaway for CSN stores! If you get a chance hop on over to my blog!

CSN Stores Giftcard Giveaway

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails