Fall Jackets

You can never have too many jackets.  I have a plethora, yet I'm never satisfied with my selection.  I have a dressy one, a very light-weight one, many hoodies, etc.  But nothing quite fits the mood of fall when you're going for casual.  Here's some of the jackets I've totally got my blogger eye on (and let it be known that today I succeeded in buying a cheap jacket with a hood that is perfect for chilly and rainy fall days, thanks to H&M). 

This Steven Alan rain slicker is so effortlessly cool.   


This Urban Outfitters surplus jacket is similar to my new H&M one but mine is way cooler because it has a hood that you can hide!


I love this J.Crew tweed jacket.  It's so warm and cozy!


Last, this jacket from ASOS (kind of more of a coat and would be for later in the season for sure) is tough and feminine at the same time.  I love the color and the toggles!


I am really excited for fall to arrive, but winter can just stay away.  I love the smell in the air when fall arrives.  The rustling leaves, the cool breeze and gray skies.  I love that fall means jacket weather and tights of all shades and pretty dark nail polish.  Is there anything that fall gets you excited about?

5 comments:

Cara Kuhl September 20, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

I love a fabulous jacket as well ~ This fall I splurged on a leather one I cannot _wait_ to wear :)

A Crimson Kiss September 20, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

What doesn't excite me about fall? School supplies, roasted veggies, pumpkin pie and hard cider are just a few of the reasons I love fall!

Anna Walker September 20, 2010 at 11:25 PM  

I love the rainslicker! :) So fantastic!

Noodles and Waffles September 21, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

I'm excited about the crisp evenings. I love fall.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails