Gray Works


Ever since my West Elm post, I haven't been able to stop thinking about my current home and my future home and what kinds of things are important to keep and can go, what would make a great transition piece, what I want for the future, etc.  Seriously, my mind is in over-drive about these sorts of things and I don't even know when said future home will convert to current home.  With all ramblings aside, I came across these lovely stools by Grayworksdesign, based out of Woodstock, NY.  I'm incredibly smitten over them, with all of their rustic charm.  That little stool would look so perfect in a cozy bathroom and I really want it in my life!

7 comments:

stephanie January 5, 2011 at 10:10 AM  

I hear you! Last night I literally got myself worked up into a near panic about finishing some of my home decor improvement projects. Then I couldn't fall asleep. Sigh. I'm hoping to get a solid 6 month plan to get things finished up and bought the main level of our house and the yard.

A Crimson Kiss January 5, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

If only you knew how many breakfast trays I have saved in my bookmarks menu...

I adore those little stools-they have such a sweet, rustic charm!

Brooke T January 5, 2011 at 12:12 PM  

Those are so cute!! I can't wait to get my own home and look for stuff like this!

Unknown January 5, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

the evolution of a house into a home is always the most special!

Deer Little Fawn January 5, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

Those stools are sweet :)
Happy 2011 to you by the way, hope it's a great year for you!
xBeth

LenoreNeverM♡re January 5, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

I agree, in the bathroom with stacks of folded white towels~ luv it!

this free bird January 5, 2011 at 2:00 PM  

Okay I wish we both lived closer to my fam in Canada...my uncle used to make those and we might have one or two lying around! Would totally grab one for you!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails