Need Supply Company






I want nearly everything.  I am so in love with this store.  


18 comments:

Unknown,  January 7, 2011 at 11:41 AM  

LOVE the first dress - got one similiar from Urban

Megan @ Pink O'Clock,  January 7, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

oh, me too! love, love love need supply co.

Tiffany from HOLIDAY,  January 7, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

Oh, man...after this bug bout, maybe I'll be skinny enough to fit into the Evie romper! Such cute stuff. I'm going to forward it to my skinny minnie sister - this is SO her look and the prices are amazing.

p.s. I think I just confirmed why I'm so ill...I suspected alfalfa sprouts from a sandwich I ate on Tuesday & sure enough, I just read on The Huffington Post that there is a salmonella outbreak in sprouts and there is a recall. Delicious!

stephanie,  January 7, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

My bank account is seriously in danger right now. Love!

A Crimson Kiss,  January 7, 2011 at 12:12 PM  

That coat, that coat-I love it!

Jenny N,  January 7, 2011 at 12:18 PM  

love the little red dress!

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket,  January 7, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

I love a good camel coat and those hats!

Kristen,  January 7, 2011 at 12:25 PM  

I like all it! Esp. the second one! Along with the cute hats.. I want to go shop now, thanks! Heh.

♥

LenoreNeverM♡re,  January 7, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

can't get enough of camel coat!
Stay warm in your city Meagan!!

xo

Jaime @ laviejaime,  January 7, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

Cute stuff! I always forget about this site...

stephiejane,  January 7, 2011 at 2:14 PM  

ahhhh! so cute!! i want i want!

Some Korean Website Highjacker,  January 7, 2011 at 3:18 PM  

fab fash! love your choices and that camel coat needs to come home with me asap! ♥

Signe,  January 8, 2011 at 4:40 AM  

Ow those hats are just fab!! I want the pale purple one :)

thingsIlove,  January 9, 2011 at 6:09 AM  

Amazing! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous,  January 10, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

i never knew how spoiled i was having need supply just down the street. i didnt know it was so popular online! love this place.

Oh, My Darling,  January 15, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

This store has cool style down to a tee.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails