Urban Posture





A year ago, I bought a wooden clock with a similar birch tree pattern on it like the t-shirt above from Urban-Posture and I love it.  I discovered their work at the Renegade Craft Fair a year ago and both Inna and I each snatched up some of their goods.  Today, I found their blog and Etsy store and wanted to share with all of you.  All of their work is simplistically wonderful.

Also, take a listen to this lovely song by some of their friends, Parlours.  It's a song about Chicago (aw) and it's beautiful.  The video is amazing and the furniture used in the video is that of Urban Posture!

8 comments:

Diana Mieczan January 5, 2011 at 2:49 PM  

That tee and clock are very pretty! I must check it out:) Wish you a great day, sweetie
Kisses

Ps: I am hosting a great home decor GIVEAWAY today, so please join in :)

vintch January 5, 2011 at 3:07 PM  

thank you so much for sharing! i love learning about new etsy shops and bloggers! and you, my friend, are one of my favorites:)

Anonymous,  January 5, 2011 at 3:33 PM  

that clock is really cute, I love wooden furniture and accessorize, they alwayd add warmth even when they are very modern. If i didn't have nine cats i'd have more wood in my house!!
I'm glad Gus is at the vet, i hope he's feeling better so he can come home soon.

and flowers pick themselves January 6, 2011 at 9:00 AM  

thanks so much for sharing that video!! i adore it.

xo Alison

jeanette from everton terrace January 6, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

I really like that song and not just because my husband is from Chicago! Think I'll go listen again, thanks.

becca January 6, 2011 at 11:51 AM  

aw!
I love it all. such cool style.

thanks for being so generous with your likes, meag!

Oh, My Darling January 16, 2011 at 8:02 AM  

Ooh, loving that uber-cool clock!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails