Swimsuit round-up

Swimsuit season is fast approaching and what better way to welcome it than making sure you've got the perfect suit?  Last summer, I scored at Macy's with a berry colored Roxy bikini.  I really adore the shade, love the fit of the top and feel good in it for the most part.  If I were in the market for a new suit though, I would definitely pick one of these.  


1.  Roxy Fire dance tiki tri bikini top - $40; Roxy Fire dance 70s lowrider bikini bottoms - $38
2.  J.Crew Cape-stripe underwire top - $52; J.Crew Cape-stripe bikini $44
3. J.Crew Wildbloom ruffle underwire top - $60; J.Crew Wildbloom ruffle hipster - $56
4. Roxy Stop and Glow 70s Halter D Cup Bikini Top - $40; Roxy Stop and Glow 70s lowrider one tie bikini bottoms  -$34


1.  Marc by Marc Jacobs Broken Stripe - $160
2.  J.Crew Calais Floral twist bandeau tank - $88
3.  Marc by Marc Jacobs underwire swimsuit with removable sash - on sale $150.61
4.  American Apparel Nylon Tricot Triangle Top - $38
5.  ASOS Cupped Bandeau Spot Print Swimsuit - $53.79
6.  Venus Festival Embellished Stripe One-piece - $59

15 comments:

emma April 14, 2011 at 4:57 PM  

i really like the polka dotted marc jacobs one! then i looked at the price. as always i pick one of the most expensive things without even knowing it. lol i have expensive taste ;)

C... April 14, 2011 at 5:02 PM  

I like #4 on the 2nd list.

the southern hostess April 14, 2011 at 5:13 PM  

I completely smitten with the stripes and polka dots.

Poppies and Sunshine April 14, 2011 at 5:13 PM  

That second one piece from J. Crew is soo pretty! I love it. I've been wanting to get a new bikini this summer, but that might change my mind!

Corinna April 14, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

Love the J.Crew & the polka dot MJ! You definetly have good taste:)

Blace April 14, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

two piece #2! awesome choices!

Felicia April 14, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

I love that American Apparel one piece. :)

LCR April 14, 2011 at 8:15 PM  

ohh man, this is making me pine so much for summer!! super cute finds you rounded up.
xo
L

Jenny N April 14, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

of course the ones I love are the most expensive!

Jess April 14, 2011 at 9:56 PM  

So ready for soaking up some sun! I can tell I'm getting old though because I am starting to prefer one pieces to bikinis! hehe!

Jaime @ laviejaime April 14, 2011 at 10:03 PM  

oh i like #4! the funny thing about bathing suits..i love looking at them but HATE trying them on/actually wearing lol. i feel most women prob agree?

Kirby Margaret April 15, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

I've been searching for swimsuits these days. I don't really need a new one, but since we are going on a cruise for our honeymoon, I figure it would be a nice treat to get one. plus I really want a nice one piece to have. I really like the american apparel one! xo

Brandi April 15, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

These swim suits are all fantastic! My plan is to pick up a cute retro one-piece this summer. I kept promising myself I would do that last year, but never found the time. I won't let that opportunity pass me by this year.

Amber April 15, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

my fave is the J Crew one piece, its super cute and there are no straps so no tan lines, win win

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails