This weekend was awesome. Except the weather, that wasn't awesome. The weather is so non-awesome, that we might actually see some snow today. Those poor flowers and plants trying to grow out there, they really don't seem to stand a chance right now. But I digress. This weekend....well, this weekend was full of excitement and friends and entertainment. I loved every moment of it. Some highlights include ::
- Cold and rainy Friday night spent hanging out at home with the hubs
- Saturday morning coffee + Spaceballs!
- Watching the Bulls trail to the Pacers and then Derrick Rose said NOPE and the Bulls came back and WON! Larry Bird was so disappointed.
- Modern Vintage Chicago w/my girls! We went a little too late - because we were getting kicked out and weren't even 3/4 of the way through! We all scored some vintage goods, but I wish it could have gone until at least 6 p.m. Did any of you Chicago girls go too?
- Dinner at Maude's Liquor Bar. Mmmmm, mmmm, mmm. This place is good. If you like French food, GO eat there at once! Thank goodness I started eating seafood...plus, check out their awesome website.
- BOOBS AND GOOMBAS! The Super Mario burlesque was every bit amazing as I had hoped. I laughed and laughed and oohed and awed. If you were a fan of Mario and Luigi, you would love this show. I might never look at the video game the same again after this and that is totally okay with me! Definitely worth it! I just hope for your sake that Dan Katz and company are not audience members that night. Not only did he give the performers the finger when it came time to collect tips, but they all talked during the whole show along with many other reasons to complain about them.
- Tron Sunday! I haven't had one of these in ages, but our friends who we used to have Tron Sunday's with regularly were in town from Brooklyn. It was GREAT!
What a blissful weekend. I'm sad it's over...
How were your weekends? I'd love to hear!
Last but not least...Dan Katz SUCKS!