'Twas a good weekend, my friends! We celebrated in style and of course, can't believe it's Monday again. The weekend treated us well (maybe a little too well), the weather was beautiful and we got a lot done. Some highlights include ::
- Those Darlins at Headliners - we tagged along and had a good time
- Saturday couch time followed by Saturday evening productive time
- Painted dining room - woo!
- Fully stained coffee table that is almost ready to use*
- Bears season opener victory!
- Delicious Sunday dinner w/family/friends
As you can see, we did some stuff that was awesome but really we were rather useless for a lot of the time. Oh well. That's what weekends are sometimes for.
How were your weekends? Good, I hope! I'm starting a new job today, hooray! Wish me luck :)
Stay tuned - something super exciting is happening around these parts (hint, I reached 300 followers...)
* cheap pine is super duper difficult to stain but
we husband made it look purdy