The first weekend of fall was a great one. The air was crisp, I baked, I bought mums and had some candy corn. It pretty much ruled. Some highlights include ::
- Seeing Raegan dressed up for the Head Accessory Party. Who knew a painted on cat face could look so creepy? Who knew she could look so amazing with a drawn-on trucker 'stache? Good times.
- The return of the mister!
- Margharita pizza!
- Nulu Fest - listening to The Broken Spurs play while hanging out with a friend we haven't seen in ages (we're obviously a proud supporter of Billy)
- Weekend projects tackled. Solar lights in front of the house? Check. Autumn flowers on the porch? Check. Paint for the hallway/entryway bought? Check. Paint for the kitchen bought? Check. Sanding + painting kitchen chairs? Check. Check, check, check.
- R-E-L-A-X-I-N-G. Double check.
How were your weekends? As good as always, I hope. Here's to an enjoyable autumn week ahead!