Thursday's Randoms


So much color! So much pretty, vibrant color! I could stare for days upon days.  Via


Mr. Gosling was in my dream last night.  We were friends and he was dating a girl I had been hanging out with.  I was all set to perform a song for a large crowd of people I knew from all the different stages of my life.  I had practiced, practiced, practiced.  I didn't have a dress to wear at the last minute, so I fashioned a maxi dress out of a yellow shower curtain I have.  Anyway, I went out on stage to perform the song but at the last minute "they" (I don't know if I ever knew who "they" were) changed the accompanying music to piano and the pianist played an entirely different song than what was planned.  I was humiliated in front of Ryan Gosling and everyone else I had ever met because I didn't know the song and I do believe I woke myself up with tears in my eyes!  No good!  Via


Can someone please do my manicure like this?  It's so amazing!  And kind of looks like candy - so of course I love it.


Isn't this so lovely? Los Angeles artist Myan captured this Los Olivos vineyard in the morning in just the right way.  I am captivated by the rich colors - I'm also naturally drawn to anything that has anything to do with vineyards.  Via


My friend Hadley introduced me to The Flourishing Foodie and I haven't been able to stop drooling ever since.  These carmelized apricots with goat cheese and pistachios sound like the perfect bite of heaven.  Not to mention, they're apparently classy - class x 10.  I love it!


Last...hello, gorgeous!  I've been eyeing this ring from Angela Monaco for awhile now.  It's just so pretty!  And fun!  And feminine, yet so tough.

What's inspiring you this week?

35 comments:

Mal September 22, 2011 at 9:00 AM  

Love that ring!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

samantha ramage September 22, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

love ryan gosling. any dream with him in it has got to be good.
x
o
sami

colleen September 22, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

oh i love that picture of ryan gosling. and that ring.

ChinkyGirLMeL September 22, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

I'd love for my nails to get a little makeover too, sadly we can't wear nail polish to work. boohoo.

Marie September 22, 2011 at 9:35 AM  

That's a cool ring.:D

Happy Thursday!:D

***** Marie *****
Freeman Beauty Blogger Kit Giveaway

shellie September 22, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

that apricot looks delicious!!! and i love that ring. hows your house coming along?

jeanette from everton terrace September 22, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

I love the look of that dog in the Ryan Gosling pic - sooo cute. Obviously I'm getting old when I want to cuddle to dog more. I'll blame it more on the fact I adore my husband. I'm also feeling inspired by grilling fruits, see it everywhere lately, don't know why I haven't tried it yet!

Cathy September 22, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

Love the all the bright colors! Especially since it's a little cloudy out. And the ring! I'll take it too.

Tiffany Kadani September 22, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

That is a very random dream indeed!

Totally in love with vineyards also. Very romantic.

Alexa September 22, 2011 at 10:09 AM  

Being humiliated in front of Ryan Gosling, no good. And that ring is gorgeous! :)
xo
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma September 22, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

Ahhht that ring is so a amazing!! And so is Ryan Gosling :)

Kyla September 22, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

Those nails are pretty amazing...I can barely paint my nails a solid color, I would definitely need someone to paint them for me!

Leslie September 22, 2011 at 11:37 AM  

I love all those different fabrics! I really have a desire to go to a fabric store now!

Mandy Crandell September 22, 2011 at 11:46 AM  

Such a great ring!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/MandyCrandell

The Olive Tree Blog September 22, 2011 at 11:51 AM  

ok so seriously I have loved MR.R since his days on the Mickey Mouse Club...lovely randoms this week :)

A Crimson Kiss September 22, 2011 at 12:24 PM  

I absolutely love these things, with the exception of the stressful Gosling dream. I think the ring would fix it...

Jessica September 22, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

Apricots and goat cheese?! Yes, please!

Ashley September 22, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love pretty much stole my heart. Total babe!!

Amber September 22, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

I've had Ryan Gosling dreams before but they've never ended in tears.

April September 22, 2011 at 2:14 PM  

I like that ring, and that manicure. They would look great TOGETHER. ;)

this free bird September 22, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

the ryan gosling dream is a nightmare. wash it away with 12 viewings of lars and the real girl.

swaddle yourself in those bright fabrics and eat the yummy treats while doing so. this should be a remedy.

xo,
c

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin September 22, 2011 at 2:52 PM  

That mani is crazy awesome! There definitely needs to be a DIY post on it!

rachel September 22, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

wow, that apricot looks so tasty. mmm!

Anait September 22, 2011 at 5:33 PM  

Oh i love, love love those nails!! So playful.

And so glad I found your blog :)

Elle Sees September 22, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

i actually met RG when he was little. and i didn't think twice about it. totes kicking myself now!

Stephanie @ henry happened September 22, 2011 at 8:18 PM  

I'm having a total crush on RG now too - he was SO cute in Crazy Stupid Love!

Jess September 22, 2011 at 8:36 PM  

Ohhhh your dreams are so dreamy! Love it!

Bonnie September 22, 2011 at 8:51 PM  

All of those colors are gorgeous, and that nail art -- ZOMFG. I would love to recreate that!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

bananas. September 22, 2011 at 10:30 PM  

caramelized apricot, goat cheese and pistachio...YUM!!!

and if you find someone who can do your nails like that...let me know. kthxbye.

audrey marie September 22, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

omg that food and those nails!!

Kimia Kline September 22, 2011 at 11:51 PM  

lord have MERCY. what i wouldnt give to have mr. gosling in my dream. lucky girl :)

the southern hostess September 23, 2011 at 6:12 AM  

That apricot is blowing my mind. Oh, Ryan. So dreamy.

Morgan September 23, 2011 at 12:47 PM  

I wish I could dream about Ryan every night. :sigh:

Johanna September 26, 2011 at 8:30 PM  

I love your Thursday Randoms...please continue doing them! Vineyards. Ryan Gosling. Awesome nails. Eye candy for us readers!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails