Friday's Fancies + Have a Cheery Weekend!

Friday's Fancies


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Happy Friday, everyone!  I'm so glad it's the end of the week - my husband is finally home from all his travels (and I get to keep him here for longer than a few days this time, whew!).  I can't wait to rest and relax this weekend and spend some time with family on Sunday.  I'm pretty sure our plans are minimal but making this week's Friday's Fancies has got me craving a good fancy date with my main man.  Maybe I'll just get dressed up at home and prance around in heels and a pretty spring dress just for the heck of it.

Speaking of Friday's Fancies - this week's is centered around flowers, naturally.  With spring in full force it's only appropriate to dedicate a week to the loveliness.  Unfortunately, the flowers around here (daffodils and tulips) have already blossomed and gone away.  Plus it's going to freeze tonight.  So I have to be patient and wait for the next round of beauties to bloom and hopefully stick around for longer than the others.  

I'm head over heels in love with this floral shift dress from Oasis.  The print and colors are gorgeous and open up opportunities to play with bright accessories.  And I seriously want to be able to wear that Elizabeth & James blazer all the time.  Seriously.

What have you got planned for the weekend and for Easter? I'm excited to be spending Easter with family this year - it'll be the first time we've properly celebrated the holiday in years.  Although there will be no easter egg hunt (maybe the dogs could have one, haha) it will still be great to get together.  

Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!

18 comments:

Mal April 6, 2012 at 10:09 AM  

That dress is gorgeous!

Have a lovely weekend :-)

Mal @ The Chic Geek

Kristen April 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM  

Yay for the hubs being home! I hope you have a wonderful Easter Weekend!

Xoxo

Just when you thought

natasha {schue love} April 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM  

Gorgeous look!! Loving the dress!! Hope you have a great Easter!! :)

colleen April 6, 2012 at 10:41 AM  

love that dress. and lots of other things from oasis.

rooth April 6, 2012 at 10:57 AM  

Have a fantastic weekend and I hope you get your date night!

Stephanie April 6, 2012 at 10:58 AM  

this is sopretty and lady-like!!

Alexa April 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM  

I adore that gorgeous dress! And happy Easter to you and the family!

Johanna April 6, 2012 at 12:06 PM  

That dress is very Mad Men - love it and I would have never thought to pair red heels with it. Genius!

A Crimson Kiss April 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM  

Horray for having your hubby home, and a spring weekend with no obligations–sounds like heaven!

Michelle April 6, 2012 at 8:05 PM  

I am loving that dress. So very spring and gorgeous! Have a great Easter.

Amber April 7, 2012 at 6:30 AM  

That dress is swoon worthy. It reminds me of what a modern Betty Draper would wear. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Tang April 7, 2012 at 12:49 PM  

That floral dress is gorgeous. Great find. I'm wanting one for spring/summer wardrobe now!

Sarah April 7, 2012 at 11:34 PM  

OK this sounds silly but I didn't even KNOW they made floral dresses that look like that! This one is too cute - love how you paired it with all of those neutrals. I need to get me one now :)

tea with lucy April 8, 2012 at 12:33 AM  

gah! that yellow floral fabric!! love.

Unknown April 8, 2012 at 3:05 PM  

happy easter! love the outfit!

Caitlin C. April 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM  

The floral shift dress is beautiful - I'm in love. Happy Easter!! :)

liza April 8, 2012 at 6:33 PM  

Happy Easter to you, Meagan!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails