Thursday, randomly


Whoa.  Isn't this shot oh so lovely?  I'm...in love.  

  

How awesome is this mid-century wooden table lamp? I think...I'm in love...with this as well.



My not-so-in-shape body really appreciates the high-waisted swim trend this year.  While I won't be ordering this Free People bikini, I'm totally into the idea of finding one similar.  Via


Oh.  Em.  Gee.  Whatever person builds something like this for a wee person deserves to have all the #1 dad/grandpa/grandma/mom/etc mugs there are in this world.  This is so unbelievably cool.  Via


Oh Flourishing Foodie, you know how to suck me in, every time.  And then you go and take a Sweetapolita cake and make it your own, thus making me even more of a fan.  I love it. So beautiful.

Don't forget to get your name in the Shabby Apple giveaway!  Happy Thursday, everyone!

10 comments:

rooth April 19, 2012 at 9:07 AM  

That platform is really super awesome. What a wonderful way to gaze at the stars

Marissa April 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

That's pretty much my dream wedding dress, venue, car... swoon!

Gloria April 19, 2012 at 10:42 AM  

That playhouse is nuts! Wish I had one up on the roof!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots April 19, 2012 at 11:14 AM  

Great round up today! That cake ... I have no words for how beautiful!

Amber April 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM  

that porch bunk bed thing is beyond brilliant. I want one!

Michelle April 19, 2012 at 5:12 PM  

I totally need that platform thing here at the farmette!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip April 19, 2012 at 7:53 PM  

I def didn't have a playhouse like that one...but I want one!

alli/hooray April 19, 2012 at 9:08 PM  

I love that lamp...though that playhouse is insanely awesome.

The Olive Tree Blog April 20, 2012 at 1:39 PM  

cute swimsuit! In shape or not I will most likely never wear a 2 piece again...not with kids..lol

Johanna April 25, 2012 at 9:20 PM  

Solid pick on the lamp - me likes!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails