Thursday Loves


Holy wow. Is this for real?  My God, it's beautiful!  How can I get myself there right this second?  How?!


Just a little dose of "aww" for your Thursday.


I am really into this blouse by Free People - the colors, the print, the texture.  It's all perfect!


I'm not entirely sure how often my mom reads this blog of mine, but today I am hoping she is nowhere near it.  Instead of the usual bouquet of flowers I send her for mother's day (because I can never be in the same state as her for the special day), I opted to go the route of the adorably-packaged gift box.  Rachel of Elephantine and Mignon Kitchen Co. put together this amazing mother's day gift box - and when I saw it, I fell in love pretty quickly.  Wouldn't you love to receive something like this?! I hope my mom likes it as much as I do!  Be sure to visit the shop and show support for one of our own!


I'm such a sucker for porcelain bowls - especially of the soft, muted kind.  Etsy shop Urban Cartel has all kinds of goods to make my heart skip a beat - bowls, plates, vintage milk bottles.  Sigh...I want it all.

24 comments:

Mal April 26, 2012 at 9:45 AM  

The puppies!!! oh the cuteness :-)

Mal @ The Chic Geek

stephanie April 26, 2012 at 10:22 AM  

Those bowls are amazing! And that first picture is gorgeous.

Gloria April 26, 2012 at 10:34 AM  

That first photo is UNREAL - how gorgeous!

Marie April 26, 2012 at 10:36 AM  

First picture? Speechless!

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

classiq April 26, 2012 at 11:12 AM  

I think your mother will love the gift set. :)
Ada

Stephanie April 26, 2012 at 11:36 AM  

Thanks for sharing that gift box! I think I might send one to my mama, too :)

Traveling Distances April 26, 2012 at 11:39 AM  

That place is amazing! I wouldn't have guessed it's in Scotland...now I have to add it to my already long list of places to visit.

Alexa April 26, 2012 at 12:21 PM  

Um. Scotland here I come. Sheesh that is amazing. Also love that blouse. It would go great with my green J. Crew jeans!

Mandy Crandell April 26, 2012 at 12:32 PM  

That's a fantastic gift idea for Mother's Day!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Katie April 26, 2012 at 1:36 PM  

This Thursday loves is chock-full of awesome.

Leslie April 26, 2012 at 2:01 PM  

So many beautiful things! I love the box you bought for your mom. I should put something together like that for my mom and MIL.

rooth April 26, 2012 at 2:06 PM  

The gift box is so cute and such a good idea! On my way to check it out

Amber April 26, 2012 at 2:09 PM  

what a second, is that first photo real?? I want to go there too!

A Crimson Kiss April 26, 2012 at 2:54 PM  

Such a heavenly list of Thursday goodies! From that gorgeous first photo to those adorable pups to Rachel's perfect Mother's Day gift, this post is pure happiness!

trishie April 26, 2012 at 8:02 PM  

Oh my god the puppies are so cute and i'm also loving the blouse!

The Olive Tree Blog April 26, 2012 at 8:33 PM  

ok so all I can think about are those adorable puppies! ok i love the shirt too!

Elle Sees April 26, 2012 at 11:48 PM  

is number for real? when can i go to there?

colleen April 27, 2012 at 7:18 AM  

I'm sorry but the first and second pictures are too much for me to handle. just too much.

Jaime @ laviejaime April 27, 2012 at 8:09 AM  

oh my lord the dog and puppies!! that is beyond the cutest thing. Happy weekend!

Cathy April 27, 2012 at 9:43 AM  

That is the best idea for Mother's Day! My Mom totally reads my blog, so I can't post about any potential gifts for her there ;)

jen April 27, 2012 at 4:43 PM  

love the gift box and that first picture is beyond beautiful!


life spelled jen

Tang April 28, 2012 at 1:11 PM  

I can't decide what's cuter: that blouse or those puppies!!!

Aspiring Kennedy April 28, 2012 at 4:49 PM  

haha, im glad to know that other bloggers question if their parents read their blogs. it seems like most everyone else are die hard fans, where as mine are touch & go. :)

and that first picture? ridiculous.

Megan May 3, 2012 at 10:27 AM  

Are those purple trees for real for real? And who can resist a basket full of pups!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails