Well, it's Monday again. No good. No good at all. But at least we had a restful weekend to get ready for Monday's ugly head. Despite the weather being cold and dreary, it was a great weekend. Some highlights include ::
- We finally broke in the grill (even if it was half-assed, thanks to the cold front on Friday evening)
- Hangin', chillin', relaxin' with some favorite people
- Dutch baby! Mmm mmm mmm
- Zappos outlet - I got a cute pair of Kork-ease for 50% off, but sadly, the whole reason we trekked the 20 minutes to Shepherdsville, KY was to return a pair of sneakers that did not fit the mister's size 13 feet was to indeed return them. Turns out that's not allowed there. But hey, I got some sandals!
- Holy donkeys! We stopped by the "world's most awesome flea market" and although awesome it was not (at all) there were some funny donkeys wrestling out front. Worth it? Maybe...
- Coals Artisan Pizza - yummy and a lovely atmosphere
- Thunder over Louisville! It was my first Thunder experience ever so naturally I insisted on being able to see the fireworks from some point of view. It's not that I wanted to go and immerse myself in a crowd of over 500,000. I just wanted to be able to sit next to my favoritest person ever and ooh and awe at the sky. So we did. From a very funny advantage point (across from a farm and seed store, in front of some other store, with a strange building in front of us, whatevs, it worked)
- Reality Bites - seriously, when was the last time you sat down and watched?
- Lazyish Sunday - we ran our errands and ate our lunch, but we took time to make fresh ravioli and start (finally) The Walking Dead
How were your weekends? Pleasant, I hope!
Finally...we have a winner! Lucky #38 - Amy B! Congratulations, Amy! Thanks for playing, everyone!