Weekend Recap + A Winner!


Welcome to Monday, everyone.  Not only did my check liver light come on this weekend but my warning light for near-heart attack came on.  Holy crap, college basketball! You never cease to impress me.  Some highlights of the weekend include ::


  • Outdoor evening dwelling - tiki torches lit, puppy at the feet, beer in hand.  Check.
  • Garden bed building (him) / repotting every single house plant (me)
  • Visitors!  Maggie & Jen trekked down from Chicago for a weekend of fun (that's still kickin it til' Tuesday!).  
  • Even though the Cardinals lost, I got over it quick.  Because my Jayhawks are going to the National Championship game!!! Rock Chalk! And against Kentucky of all teams...
  • Manicures + shopping - such a lovely way to spend a Sunday, especially one that started out stormy and ended so beautifully and warm.

It was a great weekend - but it's still not over (even though I'm at work).  Tonight is going to be crazy and I'm very thankful to have a house full of KU fans and not the other way around (as it tends to go around these parts). 

Now on to the winner of the Kristen Solecki giveaway ::

Susan said...
Love Kristen's work! The vintage illustration 'Kathryn' has always been my fave. I already follow her on FB, just followed you!
March 27, 2012 7:58 AM
 Delete

Congratulations, Susan!  We will be in touch :)

Have a great week ahead, everyone!


10 comments:

rooth April 2, 2012 at 9:08 AM  

Check liver definitely applies to me - too much celebrating can be sometimes a bad thing... a very bad thing

Leslie April 2, 2012 at 9:34 AM  

It sounds like an amazing weekend! I love all the outdoor time you guys had. :)

colleen April 2, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

congrats on Kansas - that was a great game!

Alexa April 2, 2012 at 11:36 AM  

Sounds like a perfect weekend!

Gloria April 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM  

Haha someecards never fails to crack me up :-) Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Amber April 2, 2012 at 1:28 PM  

haha that pic is hilarious. Sounds like you had a brilliant weekend.

A Crimson Kiss April 2, 2012 at 2:51 PM  

That ecard absolutely cracked me up–glad you survived the weekend!

susan April 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM  

wow, thanks so much! so excited to win- can't wait to see what comes in the mail...

Michelle April 2, 2012 at 6:37 PM  

Congrats to Susan! I will be rooting for the Wildcats tonight!!!

Michelle April 2, 2012 at 6:37 PM  

Congrats to Susan! I will be rooting for the Wildcats tonight!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails