What a weekend! I'm not-so-glad it's Monday again, because my weekend should have lasted forever. Some highlights include ::
- Happy Hour @ Nachbar - we met Raegan & Murphy (cute pups) for a drink and ended up being joined by all of our other favorite people
- Friday night in - we ate quesadillas, played with Stevie and watched TV all night
- Rainy Saturday - our garden plans were foiled but we made it out to a nursery to look for trees (didn't find any) in between the rain showers and also caught up on laundry/groceries
- The ballet! Raegan treated me to a date night at the ballet, which included dressing up and plenty of cocktails. The ballet itself was a 60th anniversary celebration, taking the best of other stories and dazzling us with some of the most beautiful choreography + music you could imagine. I loved every last bit of it!
- After the ballet, we stopped for a fancy cocktail at Meat
- Sunday brunch - the mister's grandmother treated us to a delightful brunch at the Village Anchor. It was sunny, the restaurant was perfect for the occasion and the temperature was just right. It was so very good.
- Gardening - we got our soil, mixed it all up, planted some argula and lettuce and felt pretty good about our accomplishments. Followed by mowing and weed-wacking, it felt like an incredibly productive day.
- Cards on the screened-in porch, followed by a fish supper, followed by an enjoyable and quiet evening together.
How were your weekends? As lovely as mine? I certainly hope! Here's to a great and productive week ahead, my friends! And be sure to check back tomorrow for a very, and I mean very special post!