Friday's Fancies + Have A Happy Weekend!

Friday's Fancies

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Happy Friday, everyone! Aren't you glad it's here?!  I'm really into this week's Friday's Fancies' theme....pastels! I love spring time and the fact that these colors pop up all over the place.  And if I could, I would wear this outfit nonstop.  I know it's kind of taken right out of the J.Crew catalogue, yet it has a little bit of my own touch to it.  I really need to get a pair of coral jeans like those.  I have been lusting after them forever now, it seems.

So what are you all up to this weekend?  I'm not entirely sure where the weekend is taking us.  I do know that we'll be going to brunch at the Village Anchor this Sunday (hello, red velvet pancakes!) and we're planning on filling up our garden bed with soil.  Maybe we'll even plant some things!  

Whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope it's fabulous!

14 comments:

Unknown April 13, 2012 at 10:37 AM  

Happy Friday (I'm so glad it's Friday! doing a little bit of travelling :D) I love colored jeans and have been eyeing some coral colored ones too. I ended up getting a mint one from Zara. Love them!

shellie April 13, 2012 at 11:51 AM  

i love those green sandals!!!

Stephanie April 13, 2012 at 11:56 AM  

We are hoping to do some exploring in CA this weekend. We still haven't been to LA yet!

Enjoy your red velvet pancakes! :) They sound delicious!

henning love April 13, 2012 at 12:15 PM  

love the chambray shirt the entire outfit actually!! would love to wear this especially today in rainy CA it would brighten my mood wearing these outfit

Amber April 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM  

If you have a JC Penny near you go there! I just got back from mine at the mall and scored a pair a coral jeans. So cute. Have a lovey weekend.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip April 13, 2012 at 1:22 PM  

Mmm brunch sounds delish!

And I am loving this look you put together. I would totally wear it :)

Jess April 13, 2012 at 8:31 PM  

Ohhh those jeans are fantastic! I wish I could buy a pair in every color!

rooth April 14, 2012 at 2:35 PM  

Oh my, you should not have posted those coral jeans. Sigh, another thing I'll be lusting after

Jennifer April 15, 2012 at 8:51 AM  

Red velvet pancakes? Oh. My. Goodness.

I love the outfit you've put together... I'm still trying to find a pair of colored jeans that fit me AND are in my budget.

Stephanie @ henry happened April 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM  

I have got to get a chambray shirt - they go so well with pastels & brights!

Let me know how you liked The Village Anchor - I've never been there before!

natasha {schue love} April 15, 2012 at 8:56 PM  

Loving the zipper detail on the skinnies! Such a fun look!

Discounted designer dresses April 18, 2012 at 3:19 AM  

How I wish Oasis stocks up on coral colored sandals. It would have looked nice with the coral pants. I liked the design of the sandal.

Unknown April 21, 2012 at 3:26 AM  

I must say you've nailed the look for me this week. I will take one of each please. I'm not a neutral gal however, your use of color is just about right for me.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails