Thursday Loves


I swear, I find the best fishbowls that this world has to offer.  Online, of course.  And very expensive, but of course.  The thing is, I wasn't even looking for one.  I love our fishbowl and our 2 goldfish are well into their second year!  I just think this "fishscape" is pretty darn amazing.  Via


After 6 long weeks of anticipation, our Subaru FINALLY showed up!  I drove it to work yesterday and the husband drove it last night to get pizza from Spinelli's (mmm).  Needless to say, we are in love.  I'm so excited for the many adventures this little Impreza will take us on!


I've had hammocks on the brain as of late.  I've been craving a cat nap in the sun with a frosty beverage at my side.  Now I've discovered a slew of beautifully handmade hammocks and I can't stop lusting after them all.  I definitely think an order is in my future.  Via


Well, today it's being finalized.  We're officially going to Jamaica for some good times with good people.  Our plans to go back to Florida were foiled, so why not take the next step up and leave the country altogether?!  I'm pretty pumped about a tropical vacation to someplace that was never really on my destination list but has gotten me excited anyway.  Have you ever taken an all-inclusive trip before? We have never, but I'm hoping it's all for the best!


Last, here is one seriously cool small room via Apartment Therapy.  I love the color on the wall and I'm head over heels for that blue pot + plant combo.  Nicely done.  Via

How have your weeks been?  Hoping they are wonderful.  Happy almost Friday! xoxo.

14 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime April 12, 2012 at 8:40 AM  

Love that room too and congrats on the new car!

Shari April 12, 2012 at 9:48 AM  

So many great things on your list today! And, I LOVE that fishbowl. How amazing.

m_b April 12, 2012 at 9:53 AM  

i'm so jealous about jamaica! that's going to be so fun! :) and the fishbowl is seriously awesome. have a great day

Gloria April 12, 2012 at 10:09 AM  

Hooray for the new car! I've taken an all-inclusive trip to Mexico before, and it was great not to worry about how much that extra mai tai was going to cost :-)

Mandy Crandell April 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM  

Congrats on your new car and trip! A hammock would be awesome! I had one as a kid and used to take naps in it. :)

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

stephanie April 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM  

These are all amazing things! Now I want that bedroom and fishbowl!

rooth April 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM  

I haven't gone on an all-inclusive before but I heard it's all about drinking and eating - my fave!

Alexa April 12, 2012 at 1:23 PM  

That room on Apartment Therapy is amazing. I would love it!

A Crimson Kiss April 12, 2012 at 2:14 PM  

What a fabulous list of things brightening your day! The trip to Jamaica sounds amazing–I can't wait to see your photos when you guys get back! Maybe there will even be a hammock...

Melissa Blake April 12, 2012 at 2:52 PM  

Ahhh, can I beam myself to that beach, please? Looks so relaxing!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots April 12, 2012 at 7:00 PM  

So jealous of your get away, too fun!
And I agree, that room is beautiful!

colleen April 12, 2012 at 8:02 PM  

i've done all-inclusive and been very happy with it. AND, i've been to Jamaica and it's incredibly beautiful and relaxing. have fun!

Johanna April 12, 2012 at 8:39 PM  

So many good things today. Congrats on your new hot rod and an exciting trip ahead. Fun fun fun!

PS - rad fishbowl.

Gaby [The Vault Files] April 22, 2012 at 3:26 AM  

That fish bowl is so cool!
Have fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails