I've been tagged!

I’ve been tagged by Small Burst...of everything. Do you guys read her awesome blog? You should, it's so fun to see her posts about the remodel - it's inspiring! Go check it out if you haven't already.

The Tag game goes as follows:
Go to the 8th folder in which you store your photos
Select the 8th photo
Post it to your blog and tell the story behind it.
After following the above instructions, you are ‘supposed’ to tag 8 other bloggers.


This photo was taken in February of 2008.  This night just happened to be Valentines day which is kind of sort of our anniversary, kind of, sort of. On Valentine's day in 2006, he invited me up for dinner and after playing some cards and having some drinks with Bort - his then roommate, we stayed up very late just talking about everything.  It was so nice, and I knew then that something big was going to happen with this man.  We had some more get togethers and then had a real date 11 days later - so we celebrate that first date as our real anniversary.  ANYWAY, wow, I'm so good at getting sidetracked.  The mister cooked me up a delicious dinner, bought me beautiful white roses and we drank delicious wine.  Our old apartment was a garden aparatment and that was our only source of heat (hence Gus sitting directly in front of it). What a night it was.

And on a sidenote, for our annivesary several days later, I decided to cook the meal.  I made stuffed peppers and homemade salsa. I roasted jalepenos in the broiler but didnt think about wearing gloves while peeling them.  Alas, my hands felt like I stuck them in the oven to roast as well.  I had dreams that night that my fingers were charred and the skin was coming off.  I don't cook too often.

So here are the bloggers I'm tagging.  Hopefully you'll have some fun with this but certainly don't feel pressured to do so.  Enjoy!

La Petite Coquin
The Neo-Traditionalist
Noodles and Waffles
I could be a crazy wench
Black Sea Girl
Colors of Honey
Bird on a Wire
Hip Hip, Gin Gin

7 comments:

The Neo-Traditionalist July 1, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

Awww thanks for including me! This is such a cute photo and the story behind, too sweet! I want you kitty!

xx Katie

Noodles and Waffles July 1, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

I'll definitely participate in this game when I get home. I'm afraid the pictures on my work computer are super boring (e.g., pictures of soil and groundwater in jars).

P.S. From the picture it looks like Gus is having a romantic dinner with you.

Kirby Margaret July 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Yeah! what fun! for some reason blog the most while at work. and I have folders within folders. so I just kept counting to 8 until I got a picture.

Kirby Margaret July 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Yeah! what fun! for some reason blog the most while at work. and I have folders within folders. so I just kept counting to 8 until I got a picture.

hip hip gin gin July 1, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Thanks for the tag!! I actually don't have my photos in folders (I know, I know, but I like the chaos), so I'll have to just come up with a cute photo to post. Hmmmm, must think.....

Stephanie July 1, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

I'm so excited! Can't wait to get home and on the laptop to see which picture pops up. I'm a little nervous ;) He he. Thanks for tagging me!

Small Burst July 3, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

Thanks for the kind words. what a great story behind this photo. So sweet. Ugh, but sorry to hear about your hand nightmare. see-i get sidetracked pretty easily too.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails