Woo hoo!

With the big news I divulged yesterday, fantastic things are already happening.  I called up Southwest and asked if I could switch my flight home from California to extend my stay and go to Southern California in the meantime.  It all worked out swimmingly! I love Southwest - the flight was free and it only cost me $2 to switch it and that charge is only because of the 9/11 tax.  Woo! 

So now I have a HUGE surprise for my favorite kiddo's and I can't WAIT to see their faces when they find out! 

4 comments:

Unknown July 13, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

Haha, great picture at the end and cute blog! :)

Lauren
Lrstewart0711.blogspot.com

hip hip gin gin July 13, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Yay, gotta love a positive airline experience! And that photo made me snort laugh, hilarious!

this free bird July 13, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

I LOVE $2!!! when is the airline ever helpful? i think you've experienced a miracle...

carrie :)

A Crimson Kiss July 14, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

Woohoo! Mr Wonderful's dad, the first Mr Wonderful, is a pilot for Southwest and we love flying with them!

Plus, those dogs are the best things EVER.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails