World Cup Final

I'm so excited about Sunday's World Cup Final viewing party that The Chwalisz's are hosting.  We've all been asked to bring a dish from one of the finalists countries.  I'm hoping everyone chooses Spain. 

One item that I KNOW will be there is this.  Naked babies in the grass?  Who comes up with this stuff!  It will be there purely out of hilarity, not out of how good it looks (it sounds like the lamest dish I've ever heard of). 

Are you excited?  The Netherlands v. Spain?  Who are you going for? 



5 comments:

Anonymous,  July 9, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

You know, I'm thinking I'm going to root Spain! My boyfriend and most of my friends are for Neds - especially the many friends I have actually living there - but Spain seems right for me. Besides, they're far more of an underdog than the Netherlands!

Unknown July 9, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

I'm going for Spain too. I think my love of Tapa's and hot Spaniards is the deciding factor. Wow, right?

Anna-Maria July 9, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

Yup, Spain. Though I'm worried the final will be a snoozefest (not a huge fan of either team really) - the game I wanted to be the final is going to be the 3rd place game on saturday!

Anna-Maria July 9, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

P.s. "The Chwaliszs" - hehehehehe :-)

Unknown July 12, 2010 at 4:45 AM  

I was rooting for the Dutch, since I live in Holland! It was a fun game, but obviously the ending didn't go our way.

Oh, and the Dutch ARE NOT known for their food... it's all bland and things mushed together to try to make ANY of it have a flavor. Their cheese (and dairy, in general), chocolate, and bread, however, is some of the very best all on its own.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails