P + L

Yesterday, while running around town going crazy, I stumbled into this adorable new-to-me boutique in Lakeview called P + L.  It's a clothing/accessories boutique for not only women but men and children too.  In fact, the children's section tempted me to purchase some super incredibly adorable teeny eeny weeny wellies for my friend Hadley's not-born-for-a-long-time baby.  Everything was SO CUTE. 


Like this dress - perfect for a summer stroll along the bay, right? 


Or this tank here (sold out though) which has such cute colors and a great shape. 


Or this tank - it may be gray and sort of boring but look at those little details.  They make it special.

I actually bought a stripey tank from the sale section.  It's sherbet colored and I love it.

The boutique has jewelry, belt buckles, artwork, you name it.  While it is rather small, it's independently owned and operated and it's basically what I want in my not-so-far-off future.  If you're in the area, I suggest a visit.  The clothes are pretty affordable and if you have a baby or small child, you'll find it hard to resist!   While the website may be kind of bare, don't let that deter you. 

I was hit with some super annoying news yesterday so I'm gonna do some stress-relieving yoga, get my hair cut and hopefully do a little retail therapy late this afternoon.  I'm soooo ready for this to be over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails