Warm and fuzzy


So as you all know, I am quitting my job.  And getting married.  Anyway - my coworkers put together a little surprise party/shower for me and it really did warm my heart.  They gave me a very large gift card to Macy's, a glass wine decanter from Crate & Barrel and other cute little gifts.  Seriously, it was so sweet and really did come as a surprise.  Just wanted to share!

P.S. - I had a dream this morning that I was singing karaoke w/my best friend's husband.  It was one hell of a hilarious dream!  I've been having a lot of funny dreams lately.  Is something in the water!?  Do you guys have funny dreams too? Have you ever dreamt in black and white or cartoon? My stepdad has, he's so proud.

6 comments:

this free bird July 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

A. Congrats on your decision. Still very proud of you even though I don't know you.

B. That was so thoughtful of your co-workers!! Awesome gifts :)

C. I have had dreams in black and white...and FRENCH. but not cartoon! that's a new one!!

xo,
Carrie

the southern hostess July 21, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

That's awesome! Treat yourself to something fun.

iheartkiwi July 22, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

what sweet coworkers you have!

one of my friends just quit her job to join ameri-corps and she said it's the best decision she's ever made. sometimes you need a little time for yourself!

Stefania July 22, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Good luck! So brave..I quitted my job one month ago but I've already got another one :-(

abigail July 23, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

aw, what nice coworkers! I love surprise parties and think there should be more of them.

Anonymous,  August 1, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

I transitioned jobs earlier this year and it was the best thing I could possibly do!

Congrats! On to newer, brighter, and better things!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails